Mummy proudest moment

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. - Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis I can't...

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

I can't agree more...

We all have had our share of embarrassing moments, fun moments, bimbo moments and others. For us parent, most of our moments revolved around our children and allow me to quote this ...

"“Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.”

Some parents tried their very best, giving and providing nothing but the best to their children hoping someday their childrens will turned out to be righteous and successful human being and someone they can be proud off.

There are uncounted number of times when my girls just drove me crazy, turned my life upside down, testing my patience to it's very limit, doing everything I asked them not to yet doing nothing I asked them to. There's one saying I used to hear before .. “The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.”. I can't even have a long walk, not even a short walk since I can't leave them alone by themselves and this, making me so mad and upset.

However, there's also moments when I didn't know what good deeds I did in past that makes me deserved them and simple sweet gesture by them makes every backbreaking-hair pulling moments worth it.

Below are my proudest moment...

It's our grocery day so as usual, everybody was getting ready. I was applying my light make up and putting on my hijab when Alis approached me and asked if she can wear tudung during our outing that day, to which at first I replied nicely.. NO.. simply because I think she's not ready. Honestly, I do think that she's still very small and donning a hijab is not an easy task for a girl her age. Plus, Erin was in a state of imitating whatever Alis do hence, no doubt she'd also wanted to wear hijab once she saw her big sis donned one. One kid with tudung still okay for me, but TWO ?? Ermmmmm too much work heheh.

I got to admit that I had this major weakness. At times I can be too perfectionist it made my husband suffocate ha ha ha. Stripey shirts are not to be wear with floral pants, this particular shoes are for skirts day and the others were meant for pants or legging, cannot mix up one and I am very very very fussy about how my kids looking everytime we go out even just to market. Cannot messy messy, cannot selekeh selekeh.

However, Alis's good intention deserved encouragement I guess. So I said Yes and ask her to pick which tudung from my tudung collection she would want to wear that day. She's wearing blue turqoise shirt so she picked my blue syrian hijab with abstract design. Wise choice girl ! After I helped her putting on her tudung, she proudly went out from my room and show off to her sis and papa of her new image. As expected, Erin wanted the same treat.




Erin baru lepas menangis sebab mummy tak bagi de pakai tudung at first, which then I finally give in, explained her reaction in this photo. I need to be in this photo unwillingly because Erin refuse to be photograph without mummy..... Aren't they just beYOUtifulll beyond believe? Alhamdulillah..




Usetazah Mila :)




Inside taxi. Erin in much much better mood it seems..




Muslimah girl posed with muslimah doll.. Owhh although good deeds deserved another, they didn't get to buy that doll or any doll that day. They finished up their toys allocation for the month already kah kah kah so tengok sahaja ehhhh anak anakkk...




Ustazah rugged pakai boots..

Alis kept to her promise by wearing the tudung till very end although dah kelaut tudung nyer. Brooch which supposed to be below chin area dah sampai dekat telinga dah but she insisted that the tudung stays on, unlike Erin. She survived almost 3 hours when I started to detect signs of rimas from her but she wouldn't dare to say anything and just endure the rimas-ness to avoid getting I-told-you-so nag from mummy. Out of pity, I offered to take off her tudung and the moment she heard my offer, she quickly take off the hijab in one snatch hahahah.. Takper la.. 3 hours is definitely a record I reckon as I didn't expect her to even made it to Lulu.

Thanks to Allah it's winter so it is easier for them. Knowing them, they would never survive even half an hour in summer. Since it's winter, wearing tudung somehow provide warmness to them and protect their ear and neck from getting cold. Normally I put winter cap and mafla on them but guess what, tudung was even better option. Subhanallah, I learned so much from them that day.

I ask Allah that my children will continue to love each other for the sake of Allah even without my presence. May they live their life in taqwa and may their souls be showered with iman.

Amiinnnn...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images