Food by yours truly..

Title nama food.. maka isik de pun gamba food. heheh.. I'm trying to clear all my food pictures before Ramadhan, which is just around th...

Title nama food.. maka isik de pun gamba food. heheh.. I'm trying to clear all my food pictures before Ramadhan, which is just around the corner. Will try not to post any food picture during Holy fasting month to respect the months itself and people who are fasting. Furthermore, it is un-ethical to salivating yourself and others. Makruh :).

Anyway, please please please do not misunderstood my intention of posting photo of foods I've cooked. The intention isn't to brag or in-direct attempts to say Hey ! I'm-good-cook-and-you're-not, NEVER !! EVERRR !

It just recently since I've got nothing much to do around here, I discovered that I kinda like to take photo especially food photo because any good food photos never failed to tempt me. Not necessarily my food photo. Any good food photos gave the same effects to me. I always dreams to able to produce photo that will makes people stops and go Wow ! Uhhhh ! Ahhhh! at it, hence food is a perfect subject to "amateur" me, simply because they stay still. They dun run away and dissapear out of your screen in split 5 seconds. Not that I never try taking my girls photo. I did okayyy.. Easily to say, I rest my case for now. Foods are easier to tackle. I leave the girls to their father, so when they grow up and pestering me why there's not much photo of them, I can simply say : Ask Papa !

That's all... Dun hate my food.. Hate my free time ...


{ Pancake with maple syrup dan nutella, breakfast for young ladies in the house. I always love packaging in market here, they're vary in size and have this extensive style of packaging to suit your needs. Look at that cute Nutella, enough for 1 time meal size. Even their sweet condensed milk came in 3-4 sizes. There's always something for one unique needs. Unlike here, it's always too practical back home, sometimes practical isn't what we need. }


{ Caramel Popcorn. While making this popcorn yesterday, I've realized how much ringgit I can save if I made this myself back home. Indeed, since it's too convenient back home, you can buy practically anything you feeling like eating, makes making popcorn such a chore}



{ Nasi Goreng Cina- Alis's staple food. She can eat this breakfast, lunch, dinner and still asked for it during supper. Sighh}


{ Udang masak Sweet n Sour }


{ Kerabu Tomato with Ikan Bilis. If I cooked kerabu, it could only means I just have no idea of what vege to cook that particular day. Simple dish but delicous nonetheless.}


{ Kerapu goreng }


{ Steamed Garoupa. Who said I served only oily, fattening, non-healthy food to my family. Steam healthy whatt ? }


{ Taugeh goreng. It's pulling hair situation to make kids and husband eat taugeh. If Manchet staying with me, I can tell, it's no different ! She have this hate-hate relationship with taugeh. }


{ I'm currently on less-carb-and-less-fried-food campaign, hence Grilled chicken with baked potato and capsicum }


{ Brocolli with shrimp }

So to all my sweet audience out there ( if you guys do existed haha) , do let me know if my pic nice ehh !

You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

Flickr Images