Very 1st entry in New Year

When every other bloggers berlumba lumba buat entry penutup 2010 and new year resolution, I think I would skip on that. I never really have ...

When every other bloggers berlumba lumba buat entry penutup 2010 and new year resolution, I think I would skip on that. I never really have any resolution or feel like I have to have one. When resolution suppose to motivate you toward achieving whatever you aiming for, I found resolutions somehow stressed me out. Plus, I am kinda greedy when it come to listing what I want hence my resolution list would somehow be a burden instead of motivater haha. Ehh nak yang ni lah, ehh tapi resolution nak jimat tahun ni... tapi satu je handbag won't cause any harm, ehh tahun lepas dah janji satu je handbag.... I just dun see a point hehe.. So no resolution for me this year, last last year and years to come.

However, in general, I just wish for a happy, berkat and great year ahead without no specifications, no material preference. Pull stop. Less pressure :).

Also, I hope to start this new year by being more thorough, more tact and more careful in what I says, write, show, tell in here as in when I first started blogging, I do wonder if this( blog) going to give me more goodness or otherwise. If this blog, eventually become my source of pahala or dosa? I meant, when I posted something I purchased, my only intention was to share but if this action of mine lead to fitnah, envy, jealousy and unhealthy competition, I do believed i'll have my fair share in it. It's like you hired some one to kill someone. Just because you didn't pull the trigger, doesn't mean you're less guilty. Not that I'm saying I would hire assassin or something, just a metaphor. Must be because I just watched movie titled Assassin on tv just now, contoh pun kena bagi yg ade kaitan kah kah kah.

Same goes when I posted picture of my cooking and people started to puji memuji, I supposed to feel humble about it and get more down to earth as every good thing comes from Allah and no one but Allah. Instead, me being human, at times, I felt riak in me. I am not ashame to admit this because I know this is part and parcel in life. Sometimes people do make mistakes, people do forget. I made mistakes, I forgot, I lost in my own world and so do other people out there.

Therefore, I hope to avoid getting off track and alhamdullilah, with Mr Muddy by my side being my advisor, my sole caliph, my truthful guide and my biggest comentator, I think I'll be just fine.

Anyhow, currently, winter has slowly changed it's course to second phase, meaner and cooler phase. Temperature dropped drastically it could reach 2-3 degree C at night time. People started to get sick, us included. You can hear one's sneeze and cough every 5 minutes which makes going out to public is a very unhealthy option nowadays. Also, it seems there's chicken pox outbreak recently, to which local doctors here called winter disease as this few diseases will only appear during winter.

To me, when I got sick, what mattered most is food. I do believed good food heal me faster than power strong medicine ha ha ha.. Kata kuat makan kannn... So below are sneak peak of what we had, where we go and what we did during this winter. Do expect a lot of fish entree since fishing now has been our latest favourite pastime he he he..






Kerapu Sweet and Sour




Telur dadar



Taugeh goreng



Roti Canai frozen cap Sara with rendang ayam



Meehuun Soto



Sup sayur dan Cendawan



Belah kanan hot and spicy, belah kiri garlic butter. Beli dah siap marinate from Lulu Qurain. First try, boleh beli lagi sebab sedap jugak.




Sambal Udang



Ikan hasil pancingan part one. Before picture..



After.... Ikan bakar portuguese with bendi




Another type of ikan from part one.. Before



After - kid's version



After - adult's version




Sambal udang lagikk, untuk nasik lemak for fishing part 2



Timun dan kangkung rebus










Erin during fishing trip part 2..



Big girl. Acu cakap alis kelihatan seperti kobis yang segar sebab pakai baju ijau terang hehe



Them and sands were inseparable




...and so does them and nasik lemak. I swear I never added any kas kas !!




Di bawah pohon kurma




Glorious musical fountain show at AlKout. Nothing grandeur like the one in Sentosa but interesting enough to keep the girls glued to the ground.




A must-have in every outdoor cafe during winter. Portable heater!!




Our very own puppet show



Chejukkkk nyer chayerr..








Steamin hot muffin and piping hot coffee never taste better ..




Souq Jumma' .. Hujan renyai2 masa ni. 1st hujan ever since I stepped my foot in Q8.











Infront fish market, Souq Sharq

That's all for now.. Eventhough it's been 2 weeks past new year, I hope it is still not late for me to wish happy, prosper and better New Year to each and every one of you.

I chosed this photo to close this post simply because I find peace in here and may by looking at this serene view, you'd find your peace too :)



Wanita sebalik tabir yang tidak mempunyai azam. Tgh pikir la nih 2012 nak buat azam ke tak. Nak-taknak-nak-taknak......he he he..

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images