Beauty on the tip of your finger

After almost a year living in Q8, there's one obvious fact among many that I personally came to noticed. Beauty and hair salon outnumbe...

After almost a year living in Q8, there's one obvious fact among many that I personally came to noticed. Beauty and hair salon outnumbered other types of business here. 1st runner up is laundry shop, like seriously. You can find laundry shop every 50 meters and since there's so manyyyy of 'em all, no wonder they offered home pickup and home delivery services. Fell in third place, in my opinion was no one but pastries shop. Well, Arabian did have sweet tooths and there's notin' new about it.


Back to track, every time I went to the shopping mall, I found myself admiring the beauty of Arabic ladies. It goes without saying that Arabic was known for their "model" like features. In general, pointy nose, high cheek bone, sharp features, thick black hair, their tall frame and do I have to mentioned their EYES ??? ( *bang heads on wall*). I ended up finding myself in awed everytime. Now I came to the terms on why most of them donned niqab. Even a lady like me could easily got mesmerized and beauty-sick looking at them, just imagine all the men out there...

Anyway, above all those god given gifts I mentioned above, there's one quality I envied most, which is their skin. Let just say, it is very rare to find Arabic ladies with skin problems whatsoever, unlike Asian. I personally believed that they own the most glowing and flawless skin ever, besides Japanese and Korean and and I always wondered what could possibly contributed to this. Was it something they ate everyday? You know like Indonesians with their jamu thingy. Or do they have some kind of specials beauty regime? Or is it genetic? Seeing from total numbers of beauty salon in town, it is obvious that they didn't take beauty matters lightly, but still, I don't think they go to salon like everyday, don't they?

Few weeks ago, I was doing my groceries hunt like usual and I believed, I may have discovered one of their secret hidden weapon.























My oh my... Even their dish washing liquid have skin care touch from the beauty experts. No wonderrrrrrr lahhhhh...

I wonder if they'll ever come up with dish washing liquid develop with a touch of SKII experts.. By then, it'll be only natural if dish washing liquid would costs more than a bottle of perfume.

And ohhhh.. THAT type of dish washing, from THAT brand, definitely goes on top of my monthly grocery list, without doubts :)

Say NO MORE to hard, dried, peeling, cracked skin on your finger, period !

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images