A family that speaks 4 language

I had 4 people in the house and 3 of them speaks different language. First and foremost, The Papa speaks God of War language. He says Posei...

I had 4 people in the house and 3 of them speaks different language.

First and foremost, The Papa speaks God of War language. He says Poseidon when he sees water. Athena, Pandora, Olympus, Labyrinth, Kratos ( to name a few) was very familiar to me they've been practically a family . Known them since before Alis was born. Even my calcium pill he bought had a slightest resemblance to God Of War. Tak caya ?


{ This is my daily intake calcium pill. Noticed anything familiar?}


{ Clue=the symbol !}


Then there is Alis in Wonderland. Her most favorite line lately was " I can slay the Jabberwocky". I've grown tired listening her uttering those lines. From a girl that demands everything to be pinkish if not princess-like theme, be it tooth brush, pillow, pencils, pencil case and bla bla bla.. now she's a girl with liking for sword. Errr pink sword to be accurate.


{ Champion gotta do what champion gotta do! }


{ Each one of them owned unique version of Vorpal Sword. Mummy feel safe already! }


Finally, The NeytiErin that speaks Navi. Avatar this..avatar that ! Way too many dose of Avatar, I started seeing people on the road turning blue and grow tails for all I know. Even Arabic sounded like Navi to them.






So.... how now brown cow ?






You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images