Hide 'n' Seek

Parts of fun having big girls was they're now able to participate in most of my favourite childhood games. Be it main masak masak, main ...

Parts of fun having big girls was they're now able to participate in most of my favourite childhood games. Be it main masak masak, main mekap2, main kawen-kawen and so on.


{ Main mekap2. Focus on Erin's eyes. Belang biru ngn kuning lagi eyeshadow. Hell I'm feeling 80's}


{ Alis nak mata pink ngn kunin mummy, owhh and pink tiptick}

How about mummy's picture, you may ask. Let me see.. I had blue and green eyeshadow smudges on my eyes, all around it in fact, blue blusher and pink plus red lipstick.. definitely not for viewing. Over my dead body kah kah kah..It's cute on 5 years old, but not mother's of 5 years old.


{ Play conteng2. This book was genius coz there's no color involved. All it need was brush and plain water. The color will appear once we brushed the paper with water. Brilliant ! No water color means no smudges, less cleaning job for mummy. Mummy like very much }


{ Play sepah2. Errr this is not listed among my childhood games. This, they invented all by themselves}

However, among many, Hide n Seek remained one of most requested game by popular demand in my home.

There's benefit playing hide n seek with kids though coz U see, they're pretty naive and I can always manipulate their fear. Sufficed to say, mummy always win specially when playing at nite, coz I dun even have to try hard. Just hide in the room dark enough, they won't get any further than the door hahahha...Bad mummy ! Bad mummy...

Alis was considered as a good player. She always find good spot and managed to stay still till I found her. Erin otherwise, can't even hold her ground in hiding place of her choice, not even 10 second. She always gigging, laughing or revealed her hiding spot. She's always goes like :

Mummy : 1,2,3...... 10.. Dah ke belom ?

Alis : Dahhhh...


Erin : Dahhh.. Adik nyorok bawah meje nyihh..


Kah kah kah. Cute !

It really made Alis gone mad so as a solutions, Erin are to be paired with either Alis or Mummy, whomever turn to hide.

One fine afternoon, as usual, we were playing hide n seek again. It's my turn to seek and Alis and Erin to hide. After counting to 10, I started searching and seeking. I found Alis underneath my dresser, her favorite place to hid, this time, she covered herself with pillow hahhaa.. Not to blame her though, coz my house so small, there's not much option of place to hide.

I found Alis but not Erin. Erin was no way in sight. I called out her name, just silence. I kept searching every normal spot but to no avail. I got really worried so I checked the main door, it is indeed locked so there's no way she let herself out without me noticing it. We launched searching mission for Erin and it lasted about 2-3 minutes or so. I looked everywhere. I even looked inside my washing machine. You can never expect what 2 years old way of thinking huh. Still no sound and sign of her anywhere.

This is wayyyyyy not Erin. I kept calling out her name but no reply though. So I sit on my sofa, thinking hard where she could be possibly hiding. My mind wandering around and so did my eyes when suddenly I noticed something weird with En Muddy's jacket. U see, En Muddy always hang his jacket on our dining chair. It's plain normal view to us but not that day. That day I saw this...

*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*


{ Ummm.. jacket hang on chair.. noticed something that don't belong there??? }

Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah !!!

I've passed that chair like a million times but how come I did not see her there?? Unbelievable...

Once she realised I had found her, she came out from her "hiding place" and shouted Dah jumpaaaaaaa ! as cheerful as she can be. De tak tahu mak de skit lagi nak call 777 , report for missing child ( Sini 777 ekk, bukan 999 or 911)

Now she proved to me that she's capable of finding her own hiding spot. Good one indeed! No more need to pair with kakak.



{ Peek-a-Boo}

I announced 5 minutes break after that coz Mummy just need to take a deep breathe. Mujo tak gugur jantung aku wehh ! Once I cool down, Erin said :

Erin : Okay mummy.. Mummy puyak nyorok, adik cayik (Mummy pulak nyorok, adik carik)



Mummy : Ok Ok.. Owhh tunggu jap...


Quickly took En Muddy's jacket and hang inside closet. U know, just in case they try to pull anything funny on me againnnn....













You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images