Is it that I had rusty mind or clever girl ?

While watching arabic version of Ben 10 last nite, there's an Arabic word caught Alis attention. The word sounded something like sahelu ...

While watching arabic version of Ben 10 last nite, there's an Arabic word caught Alis attention. The word sounded something like sahelu ( am pretty sure about the pronounciation but not the spelling). She quickly asked me :

Alis : Mummy, sahelu tu ape ek?

Mummy with rusty mind : Umm, ntah ek alis, Mummy belom pandai bahasa Arab lagi laaaaa.. Nanti papa balik kite tanye papa..

Alis : Alaaaaa... kakak tau ni.. dalam Avatar pun ade cakap Arab jugak...

Mummy with rusty mind : Haaaaaa ????????

Alis : Sahelu tuu kan yang Avatar masukkan rambut de ade cacing tu kat dlm rambut kuda ker.. burung besar ker...

Then I remember the scene... Tsahelu = bonding.... I swear I never teach her that nor explained to her during the scene. She must have picked it up when Neytiri taught Jack Sully how to bond with the animals.

Mummy : Iskkk pandaii lah kamu ni Alis..


Sooo... Is it I had rusty mind or I just had clever girl ?

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images