Some happy and sad moments

Salam ... It's been quite a while ... Since my last visit here.... Since I open blogger.com.... Since the last time I keyed-in my gmail ...

Salam ...

It's been quite a while ...

Since my last visit here....

Since I open blogger.com....

Since the last time I keyed-in my gmail password. Those who invented password reminder function deserve a big fat hugs and kisses from me.....

Since I type and post anything here...

All I can say, holiday did killed facebooking and blogging !

Well at least it is applicable to me .. It occured to me that my husband have no problem facebooking and staring to his newly bought Iphone 23 hours a day during his holiday it seems. Despite my nagging and a lots of ehemmm ehemmm *cough cough cough* please be informed that ur so-called 2 weeks never meet wife happened to be just infront of you staring at Teh O ais while you're facebooking, incase you're forgot , nothing seems to stop the addiction, for now. I even shared with him some statictic I read recently about table manners. Basically the statistic result showed that Malaysian voted top list in having Most Frequent Use Phone for Twitting, Facebooking, Surfing while eating... or roughly translated as Most Lacking in table manners since Malaysian prefered to attending to their phone while eating rather that their friends, partners and whatnot, resorting to abandoning, neglecting and offending other table mate, compared to other nationalities.

And guess what was his reply to my generosity of sharing my general knowledge ? He lifted his face for maybe 2 seconds and said .. Umm ..Owh yer ker? then face and eyes back on his phone screen.. I rest my case..

Anyway, a lot had happened since I came back to Malaysia. There's sad and happy moments I really wish I could tell you every single thing about it. Unfortunately, in order to do that, I might need to type with all 10 fingers of mine, and maybe both of my legs too. That's how busy I am during past 2 weeks. I dun even have time for jetlag since 20 hours after my departure, I already at Singapore attending my cousin's wedding. About the wedding, I am honoured to be given a chance to witness a wedding that is anything but ordinary. I love every little bits about the wedding, I felt like getting married again hahahah.. I bet every guests felt the same way too. Hmmm maybe I can cilok the idea for my coming 7th wedding anniversary next year huhhh..

Long story cut short, why dun I let picture do the talking as some says, picture speaks thousand words while me, hmmmmm I can actually speaks more than 2 thousands words given a chance but let's be honest here. Between YOU and me, we all know as much as I dun have sufficient time to scribble 2 thousands words here, none of you neither have time nor interest to read my long winded post.. Let's start with happy moment shall we ?


[ H A P P Y P A R T ]


:: This is not the bride. This is The Cousin. I'm that exhausted I can't even fake a smile for camera. Smirk is all I could give ::


:: Berkat for guests ::



:: Jetlagged Alis and one tired baby sitter ::


:: The Very Biuuutifuulll pair of Raja Sehari with bride's parents aka my mak lang and pak lang ::


:: Camwhore booth ::


:: The sensational dais ::

[ S A D P A R T ]

3 days at my home town was well spent I must say. Between being a part of the party, a part of rombongan menghantar pengantin bertandang and such, I'm also spent some time at Changi General Hospital visiting my grandfather whom admitted there around 3 days before I reached KL. He was having kinda stroke attack, on right side of his body.


:: Meet my beloved Atok with me. I left the wedding for a while so that I could spend some time with him. Since they allowed only 3 visitor at times, we took turn to visit him. He was byfar the most funny person I've ever known. He's comedian by natural. One sentence from him enough to make us roll on floor laughing. He's that funny. Seeing him like this really make me sad ::


:: This is him few months back. Few last photo/moments with Nenek. She was already not well ::


:: With the girls during Eidul Fitri last year. He was still very healthy,cheerful, handsome and adorable old man ::


:: His I Love You Till The End moments with Nenek. When she was bath for the last time, Atok suddenly became lucid and when he was told that Nenek had gone, he was very very down, crying like a baby and almost fainted. Now... he doesn't really remember that anymore and still think Nenek was still around ::


It is indeed excruciatingly painful inside of me seeing Atok lying on that hospital bed, looking weak and feeling very very very ill. Like other stroke patients, he too, was unable to speak. He can only mumbling his words. He have no appetite to eat apparently and refuse to eat anything till finally doctor had to put tube into his nose to feed him since he's not very co-operative either in taking meal or taking his medications. It is no secret that he missed my late grandma a lot. His health have been deteriorating drastically since Nenek left us 3 months ago. I guess he just love her too much, till living without her was too much too endure. * Sobs sobs sobs * .He also suffering from Alzheimer or Malay used to call Nyanyuk. He doesn't recognise us, the grand childrens anymore but he still remember his childrens pretty well. What left now was a vivid memories of him when he was much more younger, when my father still a small kids to be exact. He always mistakenly thought Alis and Erin as his childs ( my aunties when they were about their age) and he's now in a flashback phase where he will mentioned his old old neighbours names. You know what people said about old citizens. Their circle of life will goes backward till finally they'd become like kids again.


:: This is latest of him ::


" Ya Allah, please let him stay a little longer with us. If it is time for him to go seperti yang telah di fardhukan ke atas setiap hamba Mu, Kami redha. We could only beg for your mercy to make it easy for him and please grant us strength to accept Qada' dan Qadar Mu. Amiin "

To those who happened to read this post, please make doa for my Atok. Only Allah s.w.t could repay your kindness and sadaqah.


You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

Flickr Images