Alis's sports day

A s-salam.. This post was backdated as the event was actually happening a week ago. As I had committed to myself to document if possible eve...

As-salam..

This post was backdated as the event was actually happening a week ago. As I had committed to myself to document if possible every important events, memories and milestones of my kids here, I will try to find a time to do it no matter how late the event had passed so please cut me some slack hehe..

Alis had her 1st Sports Day on a very first day upon returning from Spring Break and all parents were invited to come and support our children. We, too wouldn't want to miss this chance. The sports day wasn't really a typical sports day with winner and prizes and whatnot. It's like a mock up sports day hehe.. All kids were divided into few teams and they were required to play and try every games prepared by their PE teachers. I guess no prizes doesn't lessen the quality of the event as everyone was having heaps of fun. There were cheerful music playing on all day long and it's so catchy everyone can't help but singing and dancing along. When I said everyone, I meant everyone! Me included :)


:: Alis was in Team Green, as the mini cone in front her line suggested. Behind her is her class teacher, Ms Clarice ::




There are so many games for them to play so let's pictures do the story telling here...


:: Improvised version of "Jalan Guna Tempurung" game ::



:: Lady in purple is her assistant teacher, Ms Rahdah ::

:: Hop using the ball and make 1 turn game ::




:: Lompat sambil kepit bola ::


:: Lari sambil ikat kaki. As can be seen, team sebelah tengah main lari dalam guni ::


:: I asked my husband to snap a picture of this Arab boy because he's so cute, well-behaved ( at least while we were there :) ) and so freaking adorable. While waiting for his turn, he just stand still with his both hands tucked in pocket. Plus the knitted sweater he donned makes him look like Harvard sort ha ha ha. Insya Allah ::




:: Lari berhalangan sambil bawa bola. Oppppsss Alis stumbled on the obstacle ::



:: Kegigihan yang jitu ! Majulah sukan untuk Kuwait ::





:: Alis and friend, Noura. I've been observing Alis that day to see how she behave among her friends and I can see that this cute girl, always acted as her guardian. She'd scolded the boys that's been bugging Alis. A very protective one! Pandai Alis pilih kawan muahahaha ::



:: The three stooges. The cutie in sun glass is Dana, also among a names that's always popped up from Alis mouth everytime she need to tell me something about school ::


:: The pretty girl in red bubble jacket is Beatrice or known as Bea, Alis's best friend. They were in different team that day so I didn't managed to get a picture of them together. Alis once told me, Bea is funny girl. When asked why, she said that they were having conversation and Bea asked Alis where she came from. Alis answered Malaysia and asked Bea where she came from and Bea answered MERMADIA. As in Barbie Mermadia! I laughed out loud hearing the answer and kinda have to agreed that Bea is indeed a funny girl. The next day, Alis came back from school and told me that it appeared that Bea wasn't really came from Mermadia. She actually came from ROMANIA and Alis misheard her. -____- ::


:: This is Bea's father. He worked at school too. I asked Alis whether Bea's father is a teacher or not and Alis told me Bea's father keja repair repair letrik. Cannnnnn ? Ermmmmmmm I don't think he came all the way from Romania to repair letrik. Nahhhhhhh.. ::


:: Mr Bruce, Alis's music teacher ::


:: The lady in pink is Ms Suzana, Alis's PE teacher ::


:: Ms Principal delivering closing ceremony speech ::


:: Alis's personal pom pom girl ::


:: The End ::


P/S : I have the video of the event but the upload process turned out to be very long so I shall posted here later when it's done.















You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images