We're back !

YES ... We're back in Q8... With new haircut....... And definitely 5 kg extra weight distributed equally to my waist, my cheek and thigh...





YES ... We're back in Q8... With new haircut.......









And definitely 5 kg extra weight distributed equally to my waist, my cheek and thigh. The responsible culprits behind my 5 kg weight gained are ...




:: South Sea Seafood, Subang ::




:: My dear friends, Mr Lobster and his clan ::



:: Am having personal conversation with that Alaskan Crab worth RM 400, she practically begging me to pick her cousins underneath her, instead of her. Owh poor crab, she must be scared out of her shell.. ::




:: Mee sanggul from our friend's restaurant called Kemangi in Pontian ::



:: This is it... do drop by if you happened to pass by Pontian. They have lotsss of nice and yummy food to offer ::




:: Roti John with cheese and chicken, terbaik dari ladang, seriously!!!! One thing i can't afford to miss everytime i went back to my hometown. Can be found in many hawker centre in Spore but this particular baby was @ Bedok Corner... Good stuff, yummehhh. Just look at how dissapointed my girls are when I hold them from touching it when I need some second to snap this photo hahaha ::




:: If i can't live without my roti john, my husband can't checkout from Spore without having ever so famous Spore signature dish, this red nasty meal as above pic called Sup Tulang Merah. This one was at Bridge Rd. However, as per him, the one he had in the picture lack of taste, unlike the 1st time he tasted it 5 years ago. Eventhough Beach Rd still hold the reputation for having the best Sup Tulang Merah in Spore among tourists, my cousins said the one at Adam Rd tasted better nowadays ::




:: My mum's Sambal Udang Petai. When she served this, no compromise. I'll definitely had rice eventhough I just ate a buckle of KFC ::



:: Kari Kepala Ikan Merah with Bendi::



:: Kapi Rice from Groupbase. My daily meal when I was working @ Damansara. Egg fried rice served with raw long beans, cili padi chopped to finest bits, chicken in soy sauce, sambal belacan and the one component that makes it perfect was the young mango sliced thinly. Put everything in one spoon and you'll have a perfecto combo ever. Definitely bring me down memory lane::



:: Char Kuey Teow infront Manjung Hospital ::




:: Mee Bandung ::



:: Dried Chilli Mantis Prawn ::



:: Patin in Soy Sauce ::






:: Unagi set, salmon and fish egg nigiri sushi and sizzling prawn respectively from Robot Shushi, Sunway Pyramid ::

Phewwwwww... I had more pictures to be truth but I seriously think all this pic should be enough as I can't bear having more saliva drooling on the floor while uploading all this foodies photo.

NO WONDER SHE GAINED 5 KILOS YOU MUST SAY HAHAHA..

Nuff said, in 3 weeks time, I had set my footprints in almost 5 states, 2 countries, uncounted shopping malls and ate millions of calories. I can't be more happier than I already am. I might be 5 kilogram heavier but nonetheless much more happier, so alhamdullilah, thank you Allah.

Unfortunately, I had major reality check to do. Life must go on, hubby must work to earn money so we can still have more Char Kuey Teow and Mantis Prawn in future, and maybe Insya Allah, our dear friend Alaskan Crab muahahaha... And so here we are again in bumi Kuwait..

I definitely had so many thing to share yet so little time. One baby step at one time shall we ??? Till my next post, enjoy the musim tengkujuh in Mys coz I'll definitely gonna enjoying my first winter here..

See you in next page tataaaa..





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Coastal Rd,,Kuwait

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images