Sport's Day Clips

I am a woman of my word, Insya Allah so as promised earlier, I hereby sharing with you video my husband managed to record during the day. ::...

I am a woman of my word, Insya Allah so as promised earlier, I hereby sharing with you video my husband managed to record during the day.


:: Alis and her "bodyguard". She lifted Alis effortlessly although they were pretty much the same age. Man, I definitely have a peace in mind ::




:: Please excuse the makcik cheerleader's voice. Is it only me or is it the same for everyone that I always found my recorded voice unpleasant? Tak sedap langsung! Cam sengau2 pun ade hahaha.. Did you ever felt embarrassed listening to your own voice on video? Exception to Datuk CT lah of course. She can sneeze on camera and still sounded great ::





:: Ms Rahdah was having her "ballroom" moment with the girls. She's so wonderful and caring and loving with all her students. In fact, all teachers I've met was all loving and caring with all their students. They kissed and hug each students every morning and before all the students left school. That's why they can be a teacher I reckon. If I become a teacher, I bet I'll have 1/2 class empty the day after registration kahhhhh ::

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images