Reason on why kids should stay away from computer

......... untill at least after high school. In the old days, when I were asked the answer for 4+1, I would use anything around me to count...




......... untill at least after high school.


In the old days, when I were asked the answer for 4+1, I would use anything around me to count such as fingers, pencil, colours, crayons and whatnot...


However, when I asked the very same question to Erin...

" Erin, 4+1 berapa ? "


This is what she did...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





SHE OPENED THE FREAKING CALCULATOR !!!


I certainly didn't know whether to call this as being clever or plain cheating. I just don't, sincerely.... I just knew that I may have reach a phase where all computers at home will be locked with passwords, for real. The one that they actually didn't know !

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images