I can't let you go even if I die

Mode jiwang karat ON plissssss... Back at home, precisely when I am still holding working mum title, I will as best as I can, avoid to follo...

Mode jiwang karat ON plissssss...

Back at home, precisely when I am still holding working mum title, I will as best as I can, avoid to follow any serial soap-opera-drama, be it Malay, English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian or Phillipines, no matter how great the drama was. Most of the time, I'd be clue-less and totally left behind when everybody at office or at my mum's place talking about recent drama that's been talk of the town. Of course, once in a while, exception given to those isolated case like Winter Sonata, Femau ( remember him? Goshh I miss him and his addictive terhinggut-hinggut shoulder gesture )Bella, Nur Kasih, Puteri Yang Terbuang... just to name a few but most of the cases, I would try not to follow. I even restraint myself from watching even 1 episode of Nora Elena, not even a trailer, despite having had to hear, read, breathe how romantika di tampoi, how handsome, adorable, considerate and all those so called perfect husband to be Seth Tan is, practically everywhere. My sister can't stop talkingg about Seth and so did my friends at office. Seth practically wins every woman's heart, no matter which age group they belongs to. Bukan kekwat taknak follow okay. I have this things with series drama. I am loyal viewers, too loyal most of the time to the point of addictive. Once they got into me, into my mind, it will took over my life there's no stopping to it until the final episode. I will even skip my meal, even change my sleeping pattern if have to kah kah kah. And to those who knew me well, I don't usually compromise when it comes to my sleeping time *blushing*

If during my teenage time, Chinese drama and malay drama swasta was a hit. Lately, it's Korean Wave era. K-Pop is everywhere and seriously, I don't get the hype until recently. We don't have much variety in term of entertainment here since majority of the channel was conquered by Arabic channel. We do have FOX, MBC Max, MBC Action but the selection of the movies was soooo yesteryears. This is where I started to pay attention to KBS World and got hooked to it.

So much so, personally I still find some K-Pop songs irrelevant and in-appropriate in term of lyrics, their outfit and their dance. Some dances appeared to be too alluring, some outfit is way too revealing and some lyrics just doesn't make sense. Too much for a conservative mom like me. Anyhow, there are a lot of good songs too. Nonetheless, there's one common similarity shared by K-Pop songs. There are likable. It's very easy to like their songs.

Among many songs I've been listening lately, below song by 2 A.M immediately caught my attention, easy to my ears, soothed my soul and stays in my heart. The melody was very beautiful to begin with, the lyrics was poetic albeit simple and sincere, and the singers's voice was nice.

Please don't get me wrong. This song doesn't have any relation to my personal situation at the mo. Truthfully, I am having a huge mad crush on my husband lately, hence the songs give me soothing and calming kinda feeling, not sappy. Theoretically, if I am a young girl with break up and letting go issue, I would definitely cry a river every time listening to this piece.

Since I like the song too much, I'm sharing it with you here. Hope you like it too! And if you don't, I hope you could someday find a song very dear to you, close to your heart that will give you the same effect as below song gave me.

Thank you to the person who uploaded this clip and went extra miles providing the subtitle and Korean lyrics.



You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images