FOOD is an important part of a balanced diet.

I have already posted some of this picture in my post of Alis's birthday celebration. Anyhow, those photo were taken using phone, expl...

I have already posted some of this picture in my post of Alis's birthday celebration. Anyhow, those photo were taken using phone, explained the lousy quality. 

It's so happened that Alis was on Easter break last week so I was pretty much occupied with her at home and Erin's schooling schedule. Trying to juggle between house chores, kids and ME time, I guess at times, I just had to put aside less important things aka blogging and prioritized. Now, both girls already back to school, hence some extra time to do some picture editing and blogging.

As I said earlier, here are some pictures from our recent activities, clearer and better version that is. Let start with our visit to Mughal Mahal Fahaheel. We probably ordered every tandoori they had in house that day.




:: Chicken Tandoori from Mughal Mahal ::


:: Beef Tandoori ::

:: King Prawn Tandoori ::


:: Pasta for birthday girl ::

:: Fried prawn with garlic rice ::

:: This is gula batu with spices. Ermmmm jintan manis maybe. This is normally served after meal in most restaurants here, to helps freshen your breath after eating spices, curries and all ::


:: Couple of happy people and we're not even the birthday girl ::



As we all knew it, both of my girls have started school which means extra time for mummy in the morning. Usually if I don't have any coffee morning invitation, I would just stay at home, trying to do some tidy-ing up or folding my clean laundry, or sleep in. Ermmmm most of the time, I would sleep in kah kah kah.. If my husband is on his off day, or rather working night shift, we would occasionally went out for breakfast date nearby, just the two of us - it's uni time all over again !


:: Mugg & Bean ::


:: Checking out their menu ::



After much of  I-want-this-NO-sorry-I-actually-want-that-ermmm-wait-Okay-I-settle-with-this-then-Nope-nope-this-looks-good-too moments, I finally ordered this. To be truth, all their menu looked and sounded appetizing.

:: Mine - Plain croissant, with butter, cheese and strawberry jam. Ha ha ha true enough, I am not very adventurous when it comes to my palate. Among the best croissant I've ever tasted, by far. Second best after PAUL and Jetwing Sri Lanka ::


:: My husband's - Salmon set. I don't remember the exact name. I am THAT bad when it comes to remembering fact ::



Last but not least, finally something decent which came from my kitchen recently. Chicken Rice !







You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images