Good day and bad day.... and Ugly day of course !

During good day, really good day, it's not really hair-pulling situation to manage the girls. Their day will start with shower, then bre...

During good day, really good day, it's not really hair-pulling situation to manage the girls. Their day will start with shower, then breakfast, main main kejap then lunch, layan Spacetoon, then tido. Sometimes Alis will do colouring or writing in between, woke up for tea time then dinner and shower before went to bed. Well.. most of the day. They do what they told to do, they eat when I asked them to, they took shower when it's times and they being easy to each other. They were like BFF and I even got scolded by Alis if I teased Erin and vice versa. In short, they just being beautiful beyond believe, look and act wise.

On another hand, during bad day, as anyone can ever expected, they just being difficult about everything, anything, every time.

Few days back was ugly day. Super major ugly. Since morning, they give me ultimatum about taking breakfast. Then when I was about to cook for lunch, they decided to pickup fight. Nothing si adik buat can pleased si kakak and nothing si kakak did was right to si adik's eyes. There's always something wrong somewhere. They play this "mengadu game" whole day and who got punished or scolded by mummy most, lost. Kejap kejap Erin melalak dtg dapur mengadu kakak bite her, 5 min lepas tuh Alis pulak melalak mengadu adik cubit or ketuk kepala. Y A A L L A H B E R I K A N L A H A K U K E S A B A R A N ! ! !

I had to use all skills I have, be it nice skills, soft-spoken-angelic-mummy skills, mean mummy skills, scream skills, sebat kusi dgn hanger skills and other skills exist by the book to resolve the conflict. U named it, I've used it. God forbid I had to use hanger or rotan on them coz I'm pretty much aware they're not very rotan-hanger-proof.

The fight, the screaming goes almost whole day. Case in point, even tergesel skit pun among them can lead to a very ugly fight and chaos. There's a point where I felt like called in sick to my hubby hahahaha. Call him and pretend I'm sick so he will come back and took over the girls coz I just can't take it anymore but it is very irresponsible and immature thing to do.. I was like waiting to exhale, but I can't even inhale a breath, left alone exhale. It's suffocating situation. This are among those moments when I need peace and quiet time more than anything in the world. More than Coach bag if you must know!

I survived the day though but my hubby had very good long lecture about my day in details when he got back home, like he had paradise had work. Just so you'd know, working in power plant industry, in desert, during summer was like being in the middle of war. Power usage increased to almost maximum and it just a matter of time Ministry will start to cut the power to avoid over-usage. Pressure everyday, all the time, to those who working in those related area. It's very intense. You sure wouldn't want to having ur electricity being cut-off right in the middle of summer peak in desert. So not cool !! And if it did, those whose responsible to keep the power running sure have hell a lot to answer, and by saying those, my husband is included. So, having pressure at work and a wife that couldn't stop mumbling about how her day was bad like roof gonna fell doesn't do any good to anyone. I am aware of that but I just had to detox. Get it out of my system. Him is the only person i have here. Neighbours is out. Sure i dun want to scare my new neighbor with my story huhh !! I can talk to my blog like I normally did, but in this case I need prompt response.

Being a good husband, or maybe he just had no choice hahahahaha, he listened. Then we decided there must be something wrong with Alis. She's not herself. She refuse to eat like normal. Well she use "nasik lembik" as an excuse becoz En Muddy accidentally terbeli beras wangi siam. We bought basmathi already and still she did not eating as normal. She was quite and rather sleep or stay in-active unlike before where I just couldn't get her to stay still even for a minute. Her temperature was normal so couldn't be fever. She did not complaining about stomach-ache either. It's mind boggling just to find out what went wrong and it was scared the hell out of me in-case something is wrong and we missed it. It took 3 days before she finally showing what was wrong or before I'll ask En Muddy to bring her to clinic.

On second day, she agreed to eat if only I cook crab and so I did. I cooked her crab and she ate maybe like 4 suap of nasik and that's all she had for the day. On third day of her abnormal behavior, again she refused to eat rice and when I forced her, she play vomit game. En Muddy consoled her and she requested to eat jagung so I made her jagung rebus. She ate about third quarterly before mentioned she need to go toilet. Confirmed one of our guesses that she was having stomach ache coz the poo was watery and very smelly. After done, she slept for few hours and then it revealed. Her temperature went up so another point confirmed, that she was having fever so we gave her PCM and after few doses, she was back to herself and started eating like she used to be. Contohnye today, I cooked Sup Ikan Merah and she ate like semangkuk nasik.

Am glad ! Am relieved ! Am happy ! Hati dah tak susah lagi !

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images