Desert storm

Summer is in town. Everything is about summer. In shopping complexes, most promoter tgh promote perfumes for summer edition. Dulu kat KL, b...

Summer is in town. Everything is about summer. In shopping complexes, most promoter tgh promote perfumes for summer edition. Dulu kat KL, bile sales promoter had this promotion going about summer edition, I goes like, what's the different it could possibly give me ?? I know that most summer's scent will have this flowery fresh scent but living in country with same season all year long, i couldn't feel the impact, the true impact. Being given opportunity to live and breath in 4 seasons country, baru la aku dapat rasa dan relate to the importance of correct scent during correct season. Can't deny the influence!

Kat sini everything was about summer. Summer sales, clothing line, shoes, perfumes, life style and so on. Even Febreze pun ade kluarkan limited edition for summer breeze and I can't help but to get those for my home. Sangat refreshing I tell you. Serious sangat sedap bau de, mmg memberi kesan to ambiance and surrounding, serta mempengaruhi mood.

So far highest temperature ever reached was about 43 degree. Never reach 50 degree just yet but hey, we still have long to go. However, we had our 1st sand storm experience few days back. 1st for us and 2nd for En Muddy. I noticed about the storm somewhere around asar time. We were all watching movie titled "9". Kids and En Muddy watched halfway of course, by the end of the movie, pretty much i'm the only one awake. Soon after the movie ended, aku dgr azan so trus bangun for prayer. Tgh wudhu tu, I heard some kind of noises outside, like bunyik kereta tgh rammed or something, like someone tgh test power engine der and press the gas paddle. I dun really care at 1st coz I had workshop behind my house kat Puchong, mmg bunyik mcm ni nothing new to me but somehow I realized I am at Q8, this is ain't Puchong, so far tak pernah dgr lg bunyik camni kat sini, so I peeked. Outside was yellowish almost darken. Sand was everywhere and bile ade hollow, which in my case was my exhaust fan hole, the noises produced similar to bunyik engine mengaum. Quickly performed my prayer and after I've done, grabbed En Muddy's camera and below pictures were taken by me from my bedroom window. While taking the picture, I can't help but enjoying what was lay before my eyes. Kuasa Allah s.w.t. Sangat syahdu, sangat menginsafkan and give me goosebumps. Can't help but mengucap dalam hati dan beristighfar. I've seen many keajaiban dan kekuasaan Allah s.w.t before but this one, really touched me inside, will never failed to amazed me. Subhanallah..


- Some people may think this is bad thing, but to me, I think sand storm helps to cool things down. It did mengurangkan kesilauan and it brings wind which helps to cool the temperature -


- See ! -


- matahari camouflaged by the storm, looks like a moon to me -


- pasir pasir dan pasir di mana mana -

- A flock of birds seen using building next to mine as a shelter during the sand storm -


- More birds -

Soon after I've done with my last snap and enjoying moments of my own, alone... The kiddos woke up and tell what.. I had storm inside and out.


- Met my inside storms -


- U do not want to mess with this storms, like the one outside my house, this two storms also are un-stoppable, when they start, massive destruction ! -


- hik hik hik, mak kite panggei kite storm laaa -

The next morning, after pengalaman yang menginsafkan jiwa, again I discover something new to me yang memang betul2 menginsafkan. Kalau masa tgk sandstorm, all i could utter was subhanallah.. After my discovery below, all i manage to say was Astagfirullah hal aziimmm...





















- Sand dust everywhere. On the floor, atas rak tv, atas lantai bilik air, dalam tub, everywhere this small tiny little dust can reach. Hmmmmmmmm mop, mopppppp .. Mana kauu ?? -

If last evening, the storm did cooled down temperature muka bumi, the next morning all it did was raised couple degrees of temperature inside hahahhahaa...Subhanalah..

If last evening I was mumbling to myself, this is not so bad... the next morning I found me whining again to myself.. This is bad !

hahahhahahaa manusia mmg tak pernah bersyukur !

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images