My A'ha moments

My deepest apology for making any of you guys staring at monitor, kept refreshing on your screen wishing and waiting for my new post ( ecehc...

My deepest apology for making any of you guys staring at monitor, kept refreshing on your screen wishing and waiting for my new post ( ecehcehcehcehceh.. perasan itu perlu dalam kehidupan) , if any. If none, then I guess I don't owe anyone any apologies :).


Great truth is I'm lacking of inspiration lately, alas my short and sweet hiatus. Nothing seems to inspire me to blog or to cook. And weirdly, I dun crave for anything lately. Normally there'll always be something. From nasik lemak or lemak cili padi or roti jala to popiah, but this time nothin'. I dun really feel like eating anything extra ordinary mengakibatkan just so-so menu everyday hahhaha. Nothing fancy coming out of my kitchen this few weeks. Urghhhhhh I really in dire need to be inspired.

Touching a lil bit on the girls's story. Erin's nowadays really love to get involved in house chores like any of girls her age. She can't really hide the pride and happiness should I tasked her with simple task, which mostly I'm just too lazy to do. Small things like keeping her father's sock in the drawer or throw something in a dust bin or folding small small pieces of clothes such as kain buruk. It may looks small to us but surely meant big to her. She will do the task with smug looks on her face shouting in silence Hey ! Look who is the big girl doing important chores. In short, I think she just love to feel the responsibility even if it was only handling mummy's kain buruk or taking care of lifeless Dora the Explorer.

She would demanded to do most things, if not all, by herself. She would want to carry her own plate after each meal. To name a few, when she still wearing a diapers, she would insisted to throw the dirty one into dust bin all by herself every shower time. Sounds fine by me till I found out that I am missing something in her disposing lesson which could led to a very costly outcome.



I started noticed her panties getting lesser and lesser by day. So I conducted my own investigation. A'haaaa..... It turned out that every time she throw her pampers away, she also throw her panties altogether with it. She was even caught red-handed doing the crime. Our dustbin was the top covered one hence you need to peek inside it if you need to look at it's content. Can you imagine how many panties's life were at stake? How many panties I could save? Only if I noticed this sooner? ( melodramatic sungguh ). So I approached her like a good mummy and told her that only DIRTY things goes in dustbin. Panties should go into laundry basket and her replied was :

" *slaps forehead* Owhhhh.. Adik teryuper puyakkk ( Adik terluper pulak) "


I was like..... Erkkk really?? Seriously? That's all you give Mummy Dik? Terlupe? Hahahah how can you scold her when all she gave was her most innocent honest answer?

ha ha ha ha ..takper takper takper.. Kecik lagi.. Apelah sangat spender yang dah ter- buang tu kalau nak dibandingkan dgn proses pembelajaran anak...

Anyway below are mug shots I managed to get from the criminal. She refused to give co-operation at first though.

:: You Can Count My Nose Hair Pose ::

:: Am Trying To Get My Beauty Sleep Here Pose ::

:: I Had Pink And Blue Eyeshadow I Feel So Biuuutiful Pose. Who need to smile with wide open eyes in a photo anyway? All it need was a good combination of eyeshadow ::


:: Finally, she decided to co-operate ::

Double sigh !

After that moment, I vowed to monitor her more closely specially when she's doing her disposal thingy and am glad I did. You know why?

It is because only by doing so I came to know that she'll throw her plate and spoon and everything in her plate into the dustbin after every meal. Remember my lesson? DIRTY stuff only !

I found this out after I noticed that the sound produced when she's putting the plate in sink was differ from what it was suppose to sound. U know, it's either bunyik pinggan berlaga dgn pinggan or just loud sound from the sink metal. The sound I heard just doesn't sound right. So I ran a check and A'haaaa... This time I knew where to look 1st and I found the plates and spoon she used in dustbin instead of sink. Omaigod omaigod omaigod.. It's no joke when your Luminarc set was at stake, so I do my stock check. Plates and saucers still complete in set, however I can't say the same about the cutleries set. U know, smaller parts tend to get lost in between trash and waste food easily.

Double triple sigh !

After second incident, I've made up my mind. Erin's next lesson to learn will be ..........














Papa may be many things... but bank owner was not one of it. Even if he is a bank owner, you definitely not allowed to throw your panties and my plate in garbage bin whenever it's dirty in your opinion. That is why people invented soap.

Muahahahhhahahaha...

I can't offer much update on Alis though simply because her life now revolved around netbook. Makan-netbook, Tido-netbook, Main-netbook, Baring-netbook. Say no more !











:: Seeeeeee ?? ::

:: Those who follows my blog or close enough to my family would know that Alis will NEVER ignore camera. She would always in standby mode and will strike a pose whenever there's a camera in presence. After knowing Mr Netbook, she doesn't even care about me standing before her with camera. Not even a quick smile for me as she always did ::

Owh there's something rather interesting I can update here. Beside her passion for world wide web, she also grow liking for skin almost drastically. Any edible skins. Kulit ayam, kulit ikan, kulit karipap, kulit popiah and much more. Kulit oren ngan kulit durian tu kalau boley makan, mungkin pun de akan minat. I dun have problem with her latest likeness, however I can't stand looking at her digging, eating and chewing kulit ikan specially Ikan merah as if it's the most delicious thing on earth( Red Snapper). I'm no fan of fish and I found their skin in particular are the most hanyir of all body part. She might be my own flesh and blood but this liking for fish and all hanyir type of food and whatnot ( caviar, raw salmon) definitely not my trait.

So that's all folks. Till we meet again, here I would like to share with you 2 road signs on some highways here to serve as reminder for drivers for not using mobile while driving. Driving while using mobile phone is legal here hence this reminders are partially awareness campaign by Q8 Land & Transport Authority. I found the signs kinda straight forward, rhymed, cute and cheeky. If you doesn't agree with me, it's soooo not my fault ...




" Pressing accelerator, means TXT you later "

" Buckle Up, Hang Up, Heads Up "

Cute or not???????


You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images