Alis Erin dah raya dulu..

Salam to all of you, My mum just updated me that Penyimpan Mohor Mohor Besar had announced that Eidul Fitri falls on Friday for Malaysia. We...

Salam to all of you,

My mum just updated me that Penyimpan Mohor Mohor Besar had announced that Eidul Fitri falls on Friday for Malaysia. We here in Q8, haven't had the confirmation just yet. However no matter when the Eidul Fitri gonna be, we will stick to our one and only plan which is celebrating it with the rest of Malaysian families here at Malaysian Embassy on the 1st day. During second day of Hari Raya we will be hosting Open House at our home, which I will post about it later.

Today, I cooked Chicken Rendang, just because I missed my mum and her rendang very dearly. Have I told you that my mum rendang was the best rendang ever, in my opinion?

Looks like the girls got to celebrate Hari Raya slightly earlier than us.


{ Rendang ayam dan nasik impit. Incase any mat salleh reading this post, this meal called Chicken Rendang with pressed rice. Kahhhh tinggi cita cita mokcik hehehe}

{ Tu diaaaaa. Makan rendang beriya iya sampai sememeh mulut}

{ The big gal n rendang. Sampai ke atas meja duduk nyer. She refused to let me cut her fringe just because ACU said it's nicer to have front hair and back hair equally long, just like acu's hair. Sighhhh}



You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

Flickr Images