Mini Delights

I have a very strange and weird taste bud. For example : I dun eat red meat no matter who cooks eat but I love Mc Donald's Cheeseburger ...

I have a very strange and weird taste bud.

For example :

I dun eat red meat no matter who cooks eat but I love Mc Donald's Cheeseburger which surprisingly came with beef patties. I think that's the one and only source of beef that I ate.

I can't eat soft food with hard texture ones. Like nasi lemak with kacang tanah goreng or bubur nasik with ikan bilis goreng or mee/meehuun with keropok goreng. I wouldn't know why but the combination always failed on me.

I love cheeseeeeeee.... almost all sort of cheese. Fried Mozarella, Marguerita Pizza, parmesan on spaghetti, Mac&Cheese and suchs. Living in Q8 where local peoples here use cheese as dipping for their bread was always helpful. However, I never, so far... have liking for cheese cake. Be it chocolate or plain one or strawberry or any flavors it may comes. Satu menda yang saya tak kan kecik hati kalau orang tak pelawa. I dun understand this myself as I always heard about close friends and peers of mine drooled over a sinfully deliciously mouth watering ( according to them, of course) range of cheese cake and all I can say was, W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R !

My husband also non-cake eater himself. He likes only fruit cake or fruit tartlet but not any other types of cake in the market. Tak kira la sponge cake ke... marble cake ke.. He'll said NEHI ! Our birthday cake would normally be fruit cake for him or chocolate cake for me, or dun bother buy at all since it will surely goes to waste.

Till recently........ Ayu brought mini cheese cake from patisserie ( spelling? ) named Delights near my house to Linda's open house. The thing is, in Q8, there's so many shops selling this kind of desserts. You'll really get spoiled with wide selections of sweet Arab candies, cakes mainly made of cheese. Heaven for sweet tooth kinda of person I tell you. In fact, in my house area itself, there's more than 10 shops selling this types of sweet sweet bits. Shamelessly, I never tried any just yet.

After came back from Linda's open house, En Muddy mentioned about the nice and yummeh mini cheese cake he tasted so I asked Ayu where she bought and she mentioned Delights. We tried to call for delivery but they told us the charges will be KD 1 for delivery ( RM 11) which was totally absurd hence En Muddy decided to walk and get it himself. The shop located around 1km from our house so goes and fro, all in all he need to walk around 2 km +/-. Well I can't agree more since he's going to indulge all those calories later on, might as well he burned some in advance, u know for the sake to balance it out. Little work out can never do any harm plus he came home with this...


{ Nice packaging eh ! }

{ Wishing YOU a Happy BITE. Hmmmmm from En Muddy's reactions, even blind one can tell that he's one happy chap}

There's so many favors for you to chose and you can opt for set of dozen or more. En Muddy bought two dozens of mixture flavors.

{ After cheese-cake tasting session, I can say that the one with walnut on top of it are a winner. There's Oreos, Strawberries, Caramel, Pecan, Peanut Butter, Pistachios, Chocolate and many many more}


Honestly, having tasted most of the flavor, I still doesn't really like cheese cake heh heh heh but I can guarantee that this Mini Little Sinner will give cheese cake lovers out there total cheesy satisfaction.

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images