Cerita mengenai makanan.

Berbalik kite kepada post makanan dari dapur orang yang tak berapa rajin.. Owhh before that, still related to my previous post regarding Ali...

Berbalik kite kepada post makanan dari dapur orang yang tak berapa rajin..

Owhh before that, still related to my previous post regarding Alis yang sangat into computer stuff lately, I raised my concern to En Muddy whether it is time for us to make a rules on how many hours she can spend utilizing computer per day sebab I really dun like her attached to much to the computer and ignore other activities like playing, learning and coloring. Cam tak sihat jek kan asik mengadap komputer. At least lari lari tu ade la jugak exercise. However, I also realized that by using computer, doesn't mean she did not learn anything, at all. Fisher & Price website, Barbie website and even Youtube offered a lot of fun interactive games and learning activities that suitable for her age. In fact, she learnt more while using computer compared to when she had to sit for hours connecting dot to dot on normal book. Hmmmmm maybe I'm being too protective.. maybe I'm worried for nothing.. Recently she saw letter O on some bill board and she said to me.. Mummy, O for Octopus..

I'm worry no more ...



:: She came to me while eating one of the day and said : Mummy, kakak buat M from Pringles :). Me proud so much, even I can't craft M out of pringles seyhh ::

Continue to my food story, do you remember I had bandung soda for Makan makan raya that day and do you remember that I told you most syrup here have strong smell and taste of pelaga? Well I use below syrup and it taste nice and wangi summore.. Just like F&N syrup in Malaysia. For all my friends in Kuwait that have been asking me that day what syrup I used, and to those whom still searching for nice syrup here in Q8, maybe you should try this brand. Available at Lulu Qurain and Carrefour, The Avenue so far.. Hehehhe tak check lagi tempat lain.. Owhh Sultan Centre at both Al Kout and Mangaf memang takde. Saya dah tolong survey kan..




:: Nobody ever recommend me this brand. I just do my normal satu dua tiga lekuk thingy and tengok sape yang kene. Suffice to say that it chose me and I chose it muahahhah. Cam ade jodoh gitewww ::

:: And this is the soda water I use ::



:: Popiah orang malas. Time ade sengkuang dgn taugeh kat rumah ni takde lak rasa nak buat popiah. Time dah takde lah br tergerak nak buat. Hasil nye popiah serba serbi tak cukup. Sebab tema orang malas, maka sos pun pakai sos Thai Aroy D jek.. ::


:: Ini bukan Papadom Saadon heheh.. Ini Papadom Patak yang sedap dan sama besar dgn muka Erin ::



:: Gulai Udang + Kacang Buncis ::

:: Mushroom with oyster sauce. Tiru menu kat Lulu tapi En Muddy cakap sedap lg saya punye.. ngeeeeee... Pakai mushroom fresh ::

:: Kerabu sotong pedas giler berasap telinga jangan monyet jangannnn... ::

:: Broccoli + mushroom.. This time pakai mushroom dalam tin tapi canned mushroom kat sini sangat fresh. Percayalah ::

Since we're still on food topic, I would like to share with you story about Sawi here. I always love sawi especially yang batang de ijau. Unfortunately, that type of sawi are no where to be found here. Lately I saw sawi batang putih at Lulu Hypermarket and also Sultan Centre. Maka, sawi putih pun jadik la dari takde.. I will surely grab 2 bunches of sawi whenever I saw it ( 1 bunch = segenggam tgn org dewasa ).

When I 1st came here, I tend to compare everything with malaysia. I meant the price. I stop doing that after few months since I found it a point-less act. It's not like if I found certain things are way cheaper at Malaysia, I can go back and grab some and return back to Q8 right.. Somemore it's kinda exhausted having had to do mathematical thinking in my mind everytime my hands lay on some thing. Plus, it kinda steal the fun of shopping when you found that everything is more expensive here so I stopped care too much, stop paying attention to small small details and just enjoy my purchasing experience. Owhh it always fun to do shopping when the money doesn't came out from your own pocket hahahha. I just take everything I needed in the amount I wanted, get it weighted, make sure there's pricing sticker stick somewhere and the goods will stay in my trolley till I reached cashier counter.

Few days ago, I had my monthly groceries hunt at Lulu as usual. I saw sawi as usual. So I grabbed 2 cekak as usual. Since I was busy with other things, En Muddy took all my sayur sayuran and tumbuh tumbuhan to weighing counter. Everything look perfectly fine till he approached me with very weird look and ask me this :

En M : Mummy, tau tak sawi ni sepokok rega berapa?

Puan Z yang innocent : Hmm ntah... dalam 900 fils kot..

En M : 900 fils ? 1.5 KD secekak ni ...Mummy amik 2 cekak dah 3 KD lebih..

Puan Z : Hahhhhhhh biar betol?? ( dlm hati.. 1.5 KD = RM 16 ) ... Huwaaaaaaa..Tipah tertipu bang.. tipah tertipuuuu..Gi letak balik secekak...

( conversations being altered for dramatic and romantic effect purpose muahahhhah. Keadaan sebenar nye aelah de datang ngn muka cam nk gado and terus attack, Mahal nye sayur awak niiiii...)

Tobat lepas ni tak beli sawi dah kah kah kah... Sawi yang dh terbeli ni, makan dua helai jek sehari.. berjimat itu amalan mulia...


You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

Flickr Images