Bile kena batang hidong sendiri..

After being repeating myself for an umpteenth times that towels need to be hang at/on the towel rack after being used, it will only be natur...

After being repeating myself for an umpteenth times that towels need to be hang at/on the towel rack after being used, it will only be natural that I lost my kewl when I still found wet, used towels practically everywhere but towel rack.


My girls nowadays are very opinionated. They indeed have an answer(read : excuses) to almost everything . Not only they mastered the skills of giving excuses at a very early age, I found now that they have tendency of playing blame someone else game. Kakak pointed to adik, adik pointed to kakak when asked of who's behind certain certain something or when being told to do something. Luckily I had only two kids at the mo so it's either A or E. Just imagine if I have 8-9 kids, I'll get worn out just by trying to figure out who spills the milk. At the end of the day, I'll be the one who eventually do all the things I've been meaning to ask them to, out of irritation and annoyance by their finger pointing game.

Anyway, back to towels bits, again today, I found wet towels laying on the sofa so I called the girls, started with the eldest. It's always the eldest whose get it first eh ...

Mummy : Alisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

Alis : Yer mummyyyy..

Mummy : Towel saper ni? Berapa kali mummy kena cakap towel gantung dekat mana lepas mandi?

Alis : Tu adik punye lahhhh... Adikkkkkkkkkkkkkk, amik towel adik ni gantung sendiri !


Then later on, similar incident happened. So this time, to be fair, I called the smaller one first....

Mummy : Erinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Erin : Sayer mummyyyy...

Mummy : Ni tuala berapa kali mummy nak cakap bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....

Erin : Kakak punyerrrrr, bukan adik !

Alis : Adikkkkkk, tak kira lah sapa punyer. Kan kalau adik ngn kakak nak makan, mummy yg masak. Haaa macam daging ni, mummy kan tak makan daging kannnn, tapi mummy yang masak sebab kakak dgn adik nak makan......

and the sisterly nagging goes on ..

----____________----


Mummy : Ewah ewah ewahhhhh....









Moral of the story : Gems across the ocean u can see one, but elephant right smack in front your eyes you sure cannot see one maaaaaaaaaaaaa...


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images