Things we took for granted..

I was cooking mac & cheese for dinner last nite when this conversation took place Alis : ( observin g the the mac & cheese pic on t...


I was cooking mac & cheese for dinner last nite when this conversation took place


Alis : (observing the the mac & cheese pic on the packet)..Mummy, kakak nak yang ni taw, bukan yang ni ( pointing to original mac & cheese photo - plain mac and cheese, the other photo got tuna chunk and mix vege)

Me : ala, letak sayur pun ok pe, sayur kan sedap..

Alis : No, no no.. kakak nak yang ni jugak (still pointing to plain mac & cheese pic)...kalau mummy x buat yang ni..... siapppp !!!


Erkkkkk... terhenti kejap buat kerja... makhoii makcik kecik ni...kemain ko ehh...

I bet she picked it up from me... Being separated with hubby and have to do everything alone(alasan lapuk hahha), at times I just can't help it but to use improper way in order to make my kids heard me or obey to my instruction... i can't help but screaming when I wanted them to do something or not to do something...Well of course i've tried the nicer way, but i found the higher my tone are, more menjimatkan masa, tenaga dan emosi... As cliche as it may sound, threatening also another method that i found work wonders hahahahha...

  • Minum elok elok, kalau tumpah mummy rotan..
  • Jgn "berbalohhh" laaa kakak, adik... Mummy panggil "bokbong" kang... (like minimum 5 times a day wahahaha)
  • Dahhh, cukup main air...kang mummy kunci pintu bilik air...
Translation for non-tranung reader :
* berbaloh = berbalah, bergaduh, bercekau
* bokbong = antu, momok

and etcetera...etcetera...etcetera...

Hence, she learned from me bad stuff and the worst part was..she used it up against me and her baby sis..

Once, when they playing mak-mak, well alis always being the mama whether in my house, or in Ibu's house... So when they play in my hse, Alis of course, de lah pengarah, de lah script writer, de lah heroin, de la producer akan lantik diri sendiri jadik mama and Erin was casted for role anak la kan.. So i've heard this :

Erin : Mama ...ooo mama , tunggu yaaa adik nyihhh..
Mama Alis : Alaaaaa lambat la adik ni, mama dh lambat ni nk work..cepat skit karang mama babap kang (sambil pose pose kendong henbeg ngn kasut tinggi plastic)
Erin : Oceh ocehh oceh (ok ok ok )
Mama Alis : Iskkk lambat la adik ni...ntah pe pe ntahhh !!!

harharharharharharharhar... sangat mak tiri okey..

So my mission or shall i put as my resolution for 2010, I know i know it's a bit late though but true enough , it's better be late than nvr..

  1. To less scream at my kids...
  2. To less use kata kata berbaur ugutan...
  3. To potray more good image as a muslimah, mother and role model to them..
Do pray that i can accomplish my mission... *wink wink wink*

And the missionnnnnn beginnn....

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images