macam macam cerita ceriti...

|Thank you seems to be the hardest word| Just a point to ponder based on my experience lately... Not meant to ungkit or x ikhlas masa menolo...

|Thank you seems to be the hardest word|


Just a point to ponder based on my experience lately... Not meant to ungkit or x ikhlas masa menolong but just as reminder to myself and for those who read this..


Case number 1 :

An old longggg lost fren asking for a favour. When i said old fren, i meant really old say about dh kenal 5-6 tahun and dh x contact almost 3 years though we're working in the same line. I shall named her N here.. What happened is N called me up one day asking for a favour. Somehow she had an interview near my office area and left some important document there so she needed me to help her get it back and send it to her as she was working in another state. So one day during my lunch time, i dropped by that building to get her document back, and as normal security procedure, if the document was collected by non-owner, there's some paper works need to be completed 1st before they handed it over to me. U know,few forms need to be filled, some interview by Chief Security which i totally understand.

~ errr saya nak amik barang kwn saya jek, bukan nk rompak sykt awak~

So long story cut short, it took me almost 1/2 hr to settle and left only 1/2 hr for my lunch...I had my quick lunch and go bck office. The next day, I mailed her the document via pos ekspress and the cost was absorbed by me. Sekali sekala kan tolong kawan. Well, after all it was only 3 ringgit. I texted her and informed i had sent the document and given her the consignment note number for follow up. Sempat lg aku pesan , kalau dh received, do informed me so I dun hv to worry bout it.

Till this post was published, no text , no call, no mail whatsoever.....

~ sampai naik pokok parasit, karat bagai nih tunggu mail x smpi2~

I dun expecting thank you card and such, just a simple sms saying she rcvd it wud be enough as I believed she must hv received it already hence the silence. I bet it won't be this silence if the parcel never reach her huhhhh...

Courtesy is the best policy ..hmm courtesy what ???


Case number 2 :

As well-known, my name can be considered as commonly used names.. There's Azura everywhere worldwide..haa tu dia....worldwide gitu... sila salahkan Kak Ogy ngn Abg Jamal...even kat paris pun ade Azura aper... Version french la of course...ade improvisation sikit dr segi spelling der, jadik Azure hehehehe...

So what happen is, in my office yang sekangkang beruk ni pun beribu ribu lemon staff yg sama nama so things like wrong mail sent to wrong person, wrong parcel reached wrong Azura is un-avoidable.. Yang aku nk story ni kes wrong parcel, not meant for me but was sent to my pigeon hole. As the parcel was came internalle which means it came from another branches, the details was incomplete as expected. Examples are, there's no Bte in the 1st place and secondly there's no workstation number written anywhere. I assumed the sender must hv thought there's only 1 Azura "sayang menyayang, cinta di kenang opppsss" in Cyberjaya. To make it worst, there's no sender name also... Go figure how hard for me to track neither the sender nor receiver... I had to sent mail everywhere and after 4 mails only I manage to get to the correct person.

Finally after a week, I had confirmation which Azura this parcel was meant for so I offered myself to sent it personally to her as she was in same floor level with me u see. No big deal, easy peasy job, kicik punye hal....

Dgn hati berbunga2 sebab dh lepas satu tanggungjawap, aku pun antarla kepada tuan punye parcel and she was not at her desk at that time. My bad I didn't message her earlier so i just put the parcel on her desk and dropped the sender an email saying i already handover the document to correct person and cc-ed the mail to correct receiver...

Then what happen???














Nothing happen !! Nil !! Yilek!!

Till now... till this very second.. nothing was really happenning.....

Well....againnnnn, I dun expect tailor made thank you card though... a short reply saying noted would really be nice peoplesssss !!!!

~ tu dia , frust and feeling un-appreciated sangat smpi gi opis baju pepel kasut kunin..Owh luperkasut tu match ngn kaler rambut i~


Duhhhh.... Thank you is indeed seems to be the hardest word in new millenium..

P/S : Patutkah aku masukkan jek document tu dalam shredder machine in the 1st place since mmg bukan aku punye kan... Kalo tuan de nak, gi la cantum balik cam CSI tu.. harharharharhar...buat baik susah, buat tak baik lagi susah... bak kata apek dlm Madu Tiga, idop susah, mati pun susaaahhhhhh....

Yer la apek, gua manyak sutuju sama luh !

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images