Next Sanctuary

When I received confirmation that En Muddy was re-assigned to Q8, as my normal responses, I would start dig out as many info I can get via b...

When I received confirmation that En Muddy was re-assigned to Q8, as my normal responses, I would start dig out as many info I can get via blogs, google and such but tak banyak hasil, in shorts x banyak info especially visual kind-off info. I think maybe, some of them worried of what outsider might think if they published their house picture. Berlagak lah de ni siap publish gamba rumah would be some of the cliche responses or maybe some of them kinda embarassed with lodging provided there if compared to what they owned in Malaysia or maybe they just dun feel like publishing it in blog or thousands other reasons.

This environment certainly doesn't benefit people like me of course. I am cluesless of how my life would be there so when En Muddy sent me some pictures of his-soon-to be-ours tempat berteduh, I verbally asked for permission to publish it in my blog and he gave his consent cause it is under good cause. Sharing is caring.

However upon arrival, he was placed in another temporary bachelor house sharing with his other colleague that came with him together to Q8. In Q8, for some who doesn't know, their Housing and Development Board had set out rules that bachelors are not allowed to stay in the same area with family man. They need to be separated due to privacy issue i guess. Hence, they had allocated few blocks for bachelors while families blocks are situated on another different area. En Muddy stayed in bachelor house for say about a month or so when finally given a key to family unit. Basically we took over old unit which belong to his colleague which opted to go back Malaysia for good. It was fully furnished apartment , enough for basic living. I ain't no Datuk CT indeed hahaha.. I can't even afford a bungalow in malaysia hence 3 bedded room apartment was more than enough for me. Syukur je la they provided lodging, else another major headache sebab U see, house rental was not cheap in Gulf countries. The rental can reached up to RM 10000 per month. Rolling eyes !!!!

After all that's been said, here a sneak peak to our humble sanctuary for the next 3 years if Allah permitted. Insya allah. Pardon the messy-ness hahhaa.. Almaklumla, tuan rumah bujang but not available.


-Living hall-


-dining section, overrated lak kalau nk sebut dining hall...hahah sbb kecik benar. Nevertheless, syukurrrrrr alhamdullilah -


- bedroom , carpet sangat taste orang sana okayyyy..Takper, small matters, IKEA ade kat Q8 :) -


- another view of living room. Tent penuh dgn balls tu hakmilik tuan rumah lama yang de tinggalkan jek. In fact, they did left few stuff yang En Muddy can put to good use like rempah2 babas, asam jawa and toys. Trima kaseh to En Ridzuan and family. Hanya Allah mampu membalas -


-bathroom...pink karerrrr hohh...aiyohh... ehh re-phrased..alhamdullilahhhh... kah kah kah -


-laundry section, washer and dryer -


-another bathroom-


- my "office"'s rack -


- resipi choc cake Kliza dh ade, oven dh ade, takut after 3 years, oven jadik perhiasan jek,resipi jadik tukun tiruan -


- paham sdiri la object ape ini..hahaha.. xkan microwave lak kan...-


-Ni baru betul microwave, aduyaii main letak jek barang cenggitu, bujang la katakan hahah-

Please bare in mind, bottomline of this post was solely for sharing purposes. No other hidden intention.

Till later post. Tatatataa....

You Might Also Like

7 thoughts

Flickr Images