Still day 1

|DAY 1 - AN EVENING IN BANDUNG| One funny confusion happened that afternoon. In our room, there's a bed side clock provided, emb...

|DAY 1 - AN EVENING IN BANDUNG|

One funny confusion happened that afternoon.

In our room, there's a bed side clock provided, embedded in one control panel(this control panel also to be used to control air-cond temp, TV, lights - u know typical hotel thingy) situated on bedside table and that little thing attract alis and erin so much few time I caught Alis and Erin playing with the controller causing the clock time changed and I had to re-adjust the aircond temp. Is it only my sole experience or it is true that air conditioner at hotels in bandung was not cold compared to other place. 1st experience at Sukajadi and next was this hotel. Mind you i had set the temp to lowest 16 degree and blower on full high speed. Nevermind, small flaw. Still love Bandung no matter what haha..

Since our appointment @ 5pm, we still have few hours to catch our afternoon nap and so we did. Terbangun pun sebab Erin woke me up sebab de dh poo poo.. So wash her and mandikan sekali and kejut my baby sis bangun. 1st question popped up from her was what time our appointment and i told her @ 5 and she told me that it's already 4.55 as we speak. Meloncat lah sume kan sebab i was using the desk clock as my reference and it showed 3.55 which to my thought ade satu jam lagi. Later it triggered me yang Alis and Erin dh main jam tu tadi so maybe time de dh tak accurate. Quickly called my mom's room and ask her to get ready.

Within 20 min, all set and I SMS-ed kak ema informed her that we will wait for her at Lobby. No reply so I've decided to wait trus kat lobby. 10 min later still x de reply so I called her up. To no avail, still x de reply so I've called Arief, my ex-officemate whom Kak Ema's brother. He's also try to called but failed to reach her. Tgh pikir pikir tu, tiba2 my sis blurted out this " Ehhh bukan Bandung ni sejam lg awal dr kite ke?" ...hahaha it turned out that we were looking at Malaysia's time instead of local Bandung time so actually kiterang yang terawal sejam from our appointment time. Cissss rugi waktu tido.. kah kah kah ... Kak Ema turned up shortly after the confusion sorted out and apologized for nt answering . Rupanye she was already at hotel, in surau to be exact, bersolat as we promise to meet at 5.. Well obviously it's not her fault. This makes me realize privileges having my hubby around during travel like this as normally.... he will be the one worried about everything. He'll be the one installing currency exchange rate in his phone and all I need to do was " Dee, 150 000 rupiah berapa hengget?" or handling our passports or worrying about adjusting his watch to match local time.... Sighhhh !!!


- pada petang day one-


-The Secret, another highly recommended FO. Must go ! -

Since operating hours at Bandung was only up to 8 pm or so, we dropped by The Secret before our dinner to catch some shopping. Managed to grab few good bargains here like Dior jeans for 150000 rupiah equivalent to around RM 70 .. good catch huhhh..

Done with our retail therapy, so we proceeded to our next location.. shopping experience done, now culinary experience. We were taken to Kg Daun. Most blog I've read recommended this Rumah Makan so kinda look forward to it.

Journey to Kg Daun was indeed breath-taking although it's already dawn. The climate was dingin as Kg Daun was basically located on top of a hills. Very nice ! I secretly love cold place coz I think, cold weather makes me look nice in picture...mcm pipi merah2 camtu... Not ? hahahha.. Sangat x sesuai alasan kan... tapi seriously...the ambience, the food, the people.. 5 star !


- Maklumla cuaca sejuk, so feeling nk bermanja tu menebal...hahaha, damnest thing my En Muddy dekat Qwait huuhu -


-Kg Daun.. nak order kene ketuk mini beduk..me like ! -


-buntut anyone?-


-ntah pe pe cik mek ni kelentong, de kan cucu atuk, pe de citer atuk caya je laaa-

Since dinner was on our own ( only lunch included in package), i decided to treat my family dinner for tonite and my mum will pay for tomorrow 's dinner. We ordered Satay ayam, Mushroom Pizza for alis and erin, Gurame goreng(againnnn) with sambal lalap, nasi goreng seafood for my father, kangkung belacan and pisang goreng to added some local touch.. I think Gurame grows on me. It's like love at a first sight..hahhaha. If my sis doesn't stop me, sure I will hve Gurame on my every meal...









- wastafel aka sinki -

Even this is a rumah makan, they also having this mini shop selling t shirt, nighty, and many many cute stuff u can buy before or after u dine. We didn't buy anything though. Still have long day tomorrow for that.

We left Kg Daun with thousand sweet memories to treasure and with promises that we will definitely come back again.


-me and my kiddos-


-my mum intention to took pic berduet with my father, but alis more terror. Believe me mmg xde can lah selagi Alis ader, she's camwhore magnet-


-as can be seen, I was holding Erin behind me coz she wanted to joined the group photo but decided not to be in the pic hence she's hiding behind me.. siyes taw minah ni... -


-end of day 1 , good night kiss to everyone -

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images