Anak O anak..

I taught my kids to be independent.. Takde la hardcore smpi kene mop lantai semua, just simple basic stuff which suitable for their age. As ...

I taught my kids to be independent.. Takde la hardcore smpi kene mop lantai semua, just simple basic stuff which suitable for their age. As for now :

Everytime nak mandi, Erin already knew how to take off her shirt/skirt/pants and masukkan dalam bakul baju kotor. Provided I need to letak the bakul at the same place, else she would be like clueless hahahah... She also now will request to bukak pampers de sendiri, folded it and masukkan dlm bakul sampah. Quite an achievement for 2 !

Alis pulak dah pandai istinjak sendiri. Quite trustable. I meant only for business number one of course. BIG business will still be handle by me, x confident sangat de cuci bersih.. I still monitor her though while she's cleaning herself and kept reminding her if she forgot to use left hand, or use soap. She also knew that after washing, she need to wipe it with clean towel till dry bfore putting bck her pants/skirt.. U know all those simple simple hygiene stuff.

Apart from mentioned above, hmmmm Alis also now knew that after every meal, she would have to take her own plate and throw the unfinished meal inside tong sampah, then letak the plate nicely inside sink. Erin's too. Nonetheless, Erin still need my assistant as she still small hence she always tend to buang balance of food outside tong sampah instead of inside, by mistake...coordination problem hahaha.. Erin also sort of understood that every time I cleared my dust bin, means I need to put new plastic bag and she would voluntarily do it for me though most of the time I had to do it all over again. The thought that counts !!! Cute sangat when every time balik rumah ( i will throw out garbage every time we go out), once she saw my tpt sangkut sampah was plastic-less, she will automatically pergi kat plastic bag drawer, pulled one out and try to hang it all by herself.

Yesterday, she wanted to drink syrup after her dinner but she insisted to do it her self.. So i put one cup, bottle of syrup and cold water in front of her and continue what i was doing before the interruption, peeling red apple for deserts. Suddenly i heard her saying... "Mummy, x nak yagi yah ( Mummy, tak nak lagi lah)"... "Tak chedappp( Tak sedap)".. I turned around and found out that she pour only the syrup liquid 1/2 her cup and drink it without diluting it with plain water.. Imagine drinking raw syrup? Euuuuwwwwwwww .... hahahha nak sgt buat sdiri kan.. After that she quite hesitant to drink syrup even if I am the one yang bancuh, I have to show to her that it's taste alright by drinking it 1st, then baru de nak.. ahhahah..


- Alis having her breakfast, nasi goreng cina b4 skul.. Nampak mangkuk kecik sebelah pinggan de? Purposely utk buang segala sampah sarap yang de xnak. Ended up, mangkuk sampah sarap lg penuh, all mix vege, daun sup, bawang goreng masuk "mangkuk sampah".. Pinggan de ade nasik jek...And she used to love bawang goreng and peas.. How laarrrrr ?

Last night, we were watching TV after dinner and Alis requested to watch video clips segment showing on @ 15.. Ala yg menjadik kegilaan budak2 skang ni.. Akim, Hafiz, Mila.. AF clans ! Her favorites will always Hafiz and Akim.... Huhhhhhhh !..

Then the most awaited clip started, Hafiz's video clip of course, ala yang de tgh koma, then his soul was communicating with his family members and his girlfriend...Aper ntah tajuk de tak ingt mokcik... When it comes to the part when he's kneeling in front her girlfriend while the girlfriend crying out of misery, out of nowhere Alis cakap nih ....
















" KAKAK INGT KAN HAFIZ NI SUKER KAKAK, RUPA NYER DE SUKE ORANG RAMBUT PANJANG TU "

which immediately triggered something to my mind...

Ku sangka kan depressed rindukan papa, rupa rupanye patah hati......

kah kah kah...


SELINGAN :



Am i the only one yang noticed something was wrong somewhere with this signboard in my apartment's compound? It's been 2 month since they put up the signage, yet still no change and mind you, 70 % of my block-mate are expat...Did everyone just turned ignorance or I'm just plain makcik kepoh ?

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images