Edited ! Finally..

I've been soooo very envy everytime I blog-hopped and saw such a pretty nice picture put up by other fellow bloggers. In my mind, I secr...

I've been soooo very envy everytime I blog-hopped and saw such a pretty nice picture put up by other fellow bloggers. In my mind, I secretly wish to be able to post up such nice photo like them where foods looks rather tempting ( and am sure tasted nice too ), so much colorful and how their food styling skills amaze me. In my mind I was thinking, damn what a nice ( and of course, costs a bomb) camera they must have. Of course I've heard of photoshop, photoscape and many other editing tools exist out there, it just that I am that ignorance to ever care digging more about it, until today. Let just say I had few extra free time today for I found THIS amazing tool via En Mat Gebu's blog and totally hooked. Orang lain lama dah pandai, aku baru nak pandai :)

Well, what can I say ? Say no more to blur, raw and lame photo.

As my baby project, I would like to show you my hours and hours editing result..Almaklumlah amatur katanyer.. Photo are all taken from my lunch yesterday.



:: Sambal Udang ::



:: Sotong Goreng ::



:: Telur dadar Ibunda, sebab tiru telur dadar from Restoran Ibunda, KL ::


:: Kangkung Belacan ::



:: Kerapu 4 rasa. Masam, manis, pedas, masin :). Exactly like how I wanted ::


:: Sambal Belacan ayam penyet Cik Rati. Kenapa Cik Rati? Because I learnt to make this from her. She's my grandma's helper by the way and she's a great cook. ::


Tidak la lawa mana pun, tapi sangat puas hati.. nampak la ade effort sikit kan kan kan.. kalau tak, dari kamera trus upload blog .. Besar punye pemalas heheh...

Dari tak lawa, terus lawa kan... Dari tak nampak rupa udang, terus nampak sebesar alam. Dari nampak tak sedap, terus rasa macam sedap. Eh tapi memang sedap pun, tak caya meh datang rumah makan.. :)

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images