Sunny side up

Me and my husband, we're like two sides of a coin. We are that different in so many level. We don't watch same type of movies, we li...

Me and my husband, we're like two sides of a coin. We are that different in so many level. We don't watch same type of movies, we likes different type of food and drinks, we had different hobbies. Despite our differences, we ended up being a partner for life. Allah knows best when He decided to "partner" us up. I got gaps; and En Muddy got gaps; we fill each other's gaps.

What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.

En Muddy and I are happily incompatible.

In my marriage, you can say that I am spoilt brat. Despite my line of works previously which needs technical backgrounds, I refused to involved in any technical matters when it comes to my personal life. I just don't do manuals.

For examples, when buying new phone, my biggest contribution was only deciding which model and brand I wanted and the color I desired. The rest will be taken care by him, from setting, transferring my contacts, creating shortcuts to choosing background and wall paper. Ha ha ha.. I am that diva, no wonder Erin so bossy. I guess she takes that trait after me .

When he bought me Ipad, as natural as it can be, he'd took care of everything including subscribing my online magazines.

Lately as we know it, I've been attempting to cut rice intake in our daily menu slowly. I tell you it was such a head ache so he subscribed few food magazines from Itunes, to help giving me idea of what to cook and one of it called Eating Light. There's so many good easy peasy recipe in there plus tips and info for healthier life style.






:: Very useful recommendation ::


:: I am not that health freak since I barely survived a single day without rice, however there's no harm trying to live healthy and watching what you eat. One baby step at a time ::

This morning, as I "flipped" through the magazine, I saw something I like, looks easy enough and it's so happened that I have all the ingredients.

:: Pic taken from the online mag ::




:: A healthy and hearty breakfast with a glass of fresh milk ::




"Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness."
- modified from : Edward Stanley (1826-1893) from The Conduct of Life"

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

Flickr Images