My name is Wa and I'm not a crimin@l...

Did you by any chance remember my rambling about my frustration of our never ending civil id process ? If you don't, then maybe this lin...

Did you by any chance remember my rambling about my frustration of our never ending civil id process ?

If you don't, then maybe this link can freshen up your memories...

http://w4w4d33.blogspot.com/2011/03/frustrated-and-exhausted.html



Anyway, few days back, my husband's team received a visit from their big boss, flew all the way from KL and there's a welcome dinner hosted by the company followed by team meeting afterwards. In the meeting, they were asked about any issue they wanted to highlights to the management and so they did. Anyway, among many highlighted issue that night, one of it of course about civil id process which took averagely minimum a year to complete and how this long overdue process caused so much inconvinients specially to those with family. Promises was given by the management that they will look into the bottom of this, and the next day, my husband received a mail, practically explaining, errr I re-phrased.. practically answering on why it took them 1 year and more to process my husband's civil id..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Dear All,



Salam.



Related to our discussion last nite, please find corresponding feedback from xxxxxxxx:



1. Long Visa process for Asxxxx – Unfortunately his name was the same as the name in the criminal list. The authority would have to do proper screening before the process can proceed "


-----______-----


I didn't mean to being direscpect to their laws or rules and regulations and whatnot, please dun get me wrong, we're willingly to comply to their local laws or whatever it takes since we just come here to find rezeki yang halal, but 1 year to check on backgrounds? Plus, they dun even get his name right, the spelling is definitely wrong and it doesn't even come close to his real registered birth name for cry out loud. If they at least double check the name correctly, i doubt it will appear in that so-called-so-very-scary-to-mentioned list.

Rest assured my husband doesn't even have speeding tickets back home :)

I just don't know whether to laugh hard or to cry, U tell me !


Therefore I hereby declared...


My Name Is Wa, And I'm Not a Crimin@l !

Ahakkkkk..



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images