Spam ?

Lately I noticed that my fb mail was flooded with weird suspicious mail from unknown people. It didn't bother me at first simply because...

Lately I noticed that my fb mail was flooded with weird suspicious mail from unknown people. It didn't bother me at first simply because my only way of handling spam mail like this was delete button. However, it kept coming up to certain time, I'll received this kind of mail almost everyday and some sender we quite persistent by keep resending it when I didn't reply.

Below are some of the messages sent to me.. 5 cukup lah kang bubuh semua ade yang muntah ijau lak bahahahahah...


































Oh come on, like seriously ! They don't expect me to believe whatever point they have in their message don't they? From strangers somemore.. Bahhhh.. In fact, first thing came to mind when received all those messages was..

DID MY FB ACCOUNT'S SECURITY IN JEOPARDY? WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT? TIGHTEN THE SECURITY? BUT HOW LAR ?

Of course my husband read all those messages. In fact, he saw some of the messages earlier than me cause I don't check my fb frequently but he did heheheh... Rest assured, he did took some security measurement on my fb account. Locked all my albums, restricted it to only friends can view it, update latest security features and all those recommended blah.

What was his conclusion out of this scenario ?

NI SUMER NAK JADIKKAN MUMMY KELDAI DADAH ( DRUG TRAFFICKER) LA NIH...

Well, as ridiculous as it may sound, it might be true you know.. It is just not logical when 10 strangers adult man showing interrest in being your fb friends, almost at the same time, out of sudden. Rightt?

I am making sense here right?

I believed I am not the only one facing this, it just that I didn't know anyone in my circle of friends receiving this kind of mail as none of them ever mentioned it to me...

So should any of you have ever experienced things like this, do share with me what did you do. Delete? Report? Blocked? Ignore?

For now, I didn't reach the point of reporting all those sender to fb administrator because me myself can't be sure of genuinity of those messages. I dun even know if their picture was real. Buat nye betul2 nak tambah kenalan, sendiri termalu paranoid bukan bukan. Even so, I don't think I would accept their friend requests though as I don't even know them. The reason I opened fb was to keep in touch and exchange updates with friends, relatives and acquaintances in my life, those whom I know personally, and I positively would like to keep it that way.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images