Discrimination..

There's so many type of discrimination out there and today I'll show you one good example. In my home, it goes without saying that E...

There's so many type of discrimination out there and today I'll show you one good example.

In my home, it goes without saying that En Muddy will took care of anything related to technology, gadget, IT or anything that goes along those line while me on another hand is in charged of everything else but the above. So, normally I would tell him what I would like to have in my laptop or how I like my TV setup to be and he'd did all the dirty works.

When it comes to movies, he would download whatever movies he likes, mostly revolved around his favorite genre. It goes the same with the kids movies. When it comes to my type of movie, romantic comedy genre that is, I would suggested the titles and he would download it for me, search the subtitles, and so forth until it's ready. Under normal circumstances , I would not be involved in the earlier parts of the process, be it downloading, extracting, looking for sub-scene and all those blah. My part will only started when the movie is just one click away and that click is PLAY button :).

For the better part of this week, he downloaded The Smurfs for the kids and The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn for me, of course upon my request. I planned to have a movie-marathon today since he'll be away working, Smurf first and Breaking Dawn latter and so we did. Don't worry for any spoiler as I'm not gonna do any movie review but something else related to the movie hehe.

You see, while setting up the subtitles, apparently my husband did some editing, some notes to be exact for us into the subtitles. Aren't he sweet?

Let see... As for The Smurfs, he left this note for his girls...



:: Helloooooo Brainy... ::


Owh no no no, that's not the one hehe. The note from him was below, exactly when the movie was started...


:: Okay Alis Erin... Selamat Menonton. PAPA Love You ! ::


Awwwwwwwwww sweetness isn't it. The fact that both his girls can't really read yet kinda defeat the purpose altogether but it's okay, that's what mummy are for isn't it????


Do you wanna see what notes he left for me?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......








Tak nampak??? Worry not. I'll do the honor by zooming it out for you.







- _________-

Ooo Mami oiiiiii... Awww I felt all romanticccc already ( sarcasm involved ) ...Sekian terima kasih!




This is sooooo plain unfair don't you think?

I don't know about others but to me, this is definitely, clearly smurfing discriminating! Where is the love ?

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images