Adik Model Tudung Mel, Ahkak Montel ...

Ehh rhymed plak, dh macam pantun dua kerat ... Salam to all. Hope all is well no matter where you are. Anyway, have you heard of Tudung Mel ...

Ehh rhymed plak, dh macam pantun dua kerat ...

Salam to all. Hope all is well no matter where you are.

Anyway, have you heard of Tudung Mel ? I'm absolutely sure most of you either have heard of it or even better, a buyer!. They have quite a reputation in mass market for producing and selling nice, quality and stylish hijab online and I do believe they need not any introduction from me. As I could recalled, they're among the pioneer in introducing tudung syria to Malaysian market and some of their collection became a hit and sold out the moment it went online. I believed the recipe for their success was because they stick to originality, deliver quality and practical products, comfortable material, chic designs that somehow managed to cater the myriad needs of youngster nowadays.

I have to clarify here that I am not paid any penny to do this post and I don't get any free tudung from Tudung Mel. I just did this post on my own will.

You see, when I was still working, despite holding the position I'm appointed to, I also acted as un-official "Information Counter" as most of my office mates would turned to me should they wanted to purchase anything. They said, I have an eye for pretty stuffs. I never said this, THEY said so heheh.. Well, to my husband, the so-called talent was pretty much came from my love to shop and window shop to which I have to disagree. I'll try to take it as a compliment though. I just love pretty things and love to share it with everyone in my circle of life and fortunately, my friends and peer happened to likes things I bought or donned or wore. Trust me, I won't blog about something/products which I don't like or I don't trust myself.

Anyway, Tudung Mel was founded by young lady I called Kak Mel. What's interesting about their business was she managed to get all her siblings ( female) modelling for her and in a way helping to promote her collection. She was very lucky indeed to be blessed with pretty siblings I reckon. Coincidentally, her parents was happened to be my parents's close neighbor who lived across our home at Setiawangsa and even Kak Mel, despite staying in different building, was also in the same neighborhood. My sister started out buying Tudung Mel and introduce them to me and ever since, I have made a few good purchases from them.

Recently, my sister said that Kak Mel offered her to "memperaga" their latest collection. I didn't hear anything from her until I checked my facebook today and stumbled upon the recently uploaded pictures of a very familiar face.








:: All pictures credit to Tudung Mel's FB page dengan pesanan, Kak Mel mintak halal eh saya copy cambar :) ::

Lawa jugak anak Pak Mail ni bile dah mekap2... Mcm tak percaya adik sendiri.... Dulu comot je rasa nya kah kah kah....



So peeps, please browse and like their facebook page if you haven't. I didn't promote their page and product because they're my neighbor, or because my baby sis was featured in their page or because it'll be beneficial to me whatsoever and I'm very well aware probably there's not even 10 person will read this post ha ha ha. Nevermind, the efforts that counts. Joke aside, I posted about them because they deserved the recognition and I just knew how hard they work to achieve what they are as at today. I wish Tudung Mel many more success to come in future.


P/S : Model was not for sale so I won't entertained any request regarding the model. Don't play play, Pak Mail garang!

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images