of binge eating and Salmon

T his reddish-orange-ish flesh fish is a must have in my fridge because my husband and kids loves it. Nutrition fact wise, salmon is categor...

This reddish-orange-ish flesh fish is a must have in my fridge because my husband and kids loves it. Nutrition fact wise, salmon is categorized as healthy food because of it's high protein, high Omega-3 fatty acids and high in Vitamin D. It's good for brain function and structure, among other things. Most importantly, salmon contained zero carb.

It's been carbs-laden and binge eating week for us. We had rice for lunch and dinner for almost everyday I can't help but felt heavier, "stuffier" and bloated. Plus, we've been invited by few close friends to their home recently and my oh my, don't let me start talking about the food. I had Nasi Minyak Hujan Panas, Ayam masak merah, cheese blueberry and Oreo Tart, char kuey teow, mee goreng, popiah, keropok lekor, Gulai Udang .... all in a week! Just by typing it all out made me feel guilty all over again ha ha ha. Everything was heavenly and sinfully delicious, it's indeed a guilty pleasure.

To balance out the carbs intake and lessen the guilt that's been haunting me, I prepared Oven-baked Salmon for dinner.


:: Baked Salmon on a bed of Sauteed Carrot and Button Mushroom, with Corn cob and Brown Sauce ::






:: Kid's portion ::



You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images