of this and that & of related and un-related

Ha ha sebenarnye pemalas nak buat banyak-banyak post. Appropriately, I was supposed to come out with 3 posts based on my pictures, but says ...

Ha ha sebenarnye pemalas nak buat banyak-banyak post. Appropriately, I was supposed to come out with 3 posts based on my pictures, but says who I need to be appropriate hehe. Truthfully, no one care and if asking me, I actually preferred long winded post rather than micro post. Lama sikit boley mengadap lappy kan hehe..


Let start with our picnic post. If my mind served me correctly, this is the 3rd picnic/Bbq we had so far. This time was only small and intimate affair with closest friends of ours. To me, sincerely, Ayu and Kak Ida are like my right and left hand. Life can never be the same without either one of them. I can talk to them about almost anything sans worrying about being judged or back stabbed. Period!

Our small picnic session was held at Egaila Beach, Fintas. The same place we hold Alis & Erin's birthday party last spring.

Care to see what we had that day?



:: Nasi Kerabu hasil kerjasama Kak Ida & Ayu. Ayu was incharged of Nasi, Solok Lada, sambal belacan, sambal kelapa ikan, ayam bakar and telur masin while kak ida prepared tumis, daging bakar and ulam ulam. The outcome ? Owhhh so yummehhhhh ::


:: Spreads of ayam bakar, Riyash ( lamb) and udang ::


:: Mee goreng by me. Hahahahah asik mee goreng je bawak kan. Dah takde modal lain. Nak buat camner, itu je yang reti :(.. Owh anyway, to my defense, I did bring sate and ayam percik too. Boleh laaaaa kan hehe... All 3 pictures above taken from Ayu's page as per watermark. ::



It was so freaking cold that day and we kept hoping and praying for sun to show us some mercy tapi gagal. From the moment we arrived, cuaca mendung, then drizzle for few minutes and mendung again. Sighhhh... Tu ade hati nak pergi main snow tuh hahah..

Cold or not, kids were having a blast day nonetheless. It's indeed a well spent day.


:: Our picnic site yang berselerak ::


:: Sate and grilled stuffs ::


:: Perempuan2 kesayangan ku ::


:: Our girls ::


:: The boys ::




:: Shisha was available for rent ::


:: Pa, cuba eja wawa guna asap tuh ! ::


:: The entrance fee for this park is KD1 per adult. They didn't charge for kids. Table, chairs and Bbq pit was available to be use without any charges. My assumption, it's already inclusive in the entrance fee. However, should you need to use umbrella, you need to rent it with a very minimal cost of 250 fils ( RM 2 +/-) per umbrella. We rented 3 that day ::


:: Stray cat yang tak macam stray cat pun. Bulu lawa, tembun lak tu. Pandai de pilih tempat nak bergelandangan. I bet derang ni makan mewah lagi dari home cat yang ade tuan ::


:: Iman and ummi ::


:: Iman budak tomeiii ::



Done with picnic story but still related to makan makan topic. During coffee morning at Aza's house recently, I had the opportunity to eat murtabak prepared by Kak Anis. Memang dah terdetik nak buat murtabak after that, but was put on delayed sbb malas nak google recipe and takde minced meat at home. Alasannnnnn sangat... Anyway, today Kak Anis posted her murtabak recipe so I've decided to prepared those square-ish delicious thing for dinner.



:: First time buat bawang jeruk my whole life and alhamdullilah En. Muddy cakap sodapppp. Alah tak susah mana pun kan sebenarnyer and there's certainly nothing to gloat about tapi takperlah, bangga jugak la sebab self-achievement gituh ::





Still related with food topic. Recently, it seems like everyone been talking about Garrets's and Popcornopolis's popcorn. Simply put, they've been the talk of the town and considered "in" stuff lately. I've passed by Popcornopolis quite a few times before but never had a desired to try one. So one day, when my kids urged for some popcorn fix, I suggested we try popcornopolis, u know to see what was the hype was all about. After much contemplation, below are what we purchased.


:: We opted for caramel, pecan and white chocolate flavor and the kids was tempted by all those good-looking-eye-candy "snow white"'s apple and demanded for it. They surely knows how to tackle their little buyer, don't they. The verdict : their popcorn was nice but wayyyy too sweet for my liking. I grew sore throat after eating a cup of them. The apples was sticky alright as it looks and eating them involved so much hassle. Yeayyy for the kids but nayy for me ::

Now moving on to non-related to food topic.

My husband company was among a few very generous company I've known and we are truly blessed and eternally grateful for given the opportunity to become apart of their big family. I've had experiences working with both local and international company before but never ever get treated generously by my employer the way his employer treated him and other staffs. Let see, there's paid overseas trip every 2 years. On the 1st year we joined was Bandung, the next two years was Vietnam and this year was Korea. Super nice righttt ? Apart from the overseas trip, there's also annual dinner, family day, sports day and whatnot in between. Staffs was constantly showered with gifts. There'll always something from the company. Be it small small momentos like calendar, organizer, thumb drive, umbrella, jacket, pen, bag pack and such to big items like Coleman cooler case and medium size Polo trolley bag.


:: We got 3 coolers of various sizes and the biggest one was similar to this last year. So generous isn't it. My previous company never gave me even a pen ::


Few days ago, my husband came back from home with a big paper bag. Apparently, even we're currently out of the country, they still make some efforts to deliver to us whatever gifts the domestic staffs are getting. This year was towel, embroidered towel to be exact.



:: His & Hers :) ::

It may not much to some and appears petty to others, but the thoughts from the company was very much appreciated by us and honestly, I am touched and moved. Agak berlebih2 di situ sebab yang keja nyer ade lah En Muddy, not me hahahah tapi takper lah, since man was not very good in showing their emotions, let me do his part.

To the company :


Thank you so much for the towels and other gifts dengan pesanan tahun depan bagi lah lagi ..

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images