Plastic samosa

Recently I am having domestic issue. I'm run out of drawer for my plastic bags!! Hahahah my problem sounded so un-important ehhh...It is...

Recently I am having domestic issue. I'm run out of drawer for my plastic bags!! Hahahah my problem sounded so un-important ehhh...It is to me anyway. Somehow, Save The Earth Campaign still haven't reach Q8 hence they 're pretty much still using plastic bags here for groceries. Being in so-called rich country, everything tend to be overrated. Even their plastic bag is no exceptional. It's nothing like plastic bag we used to get from G1@nt or T3sc0 back home. No offense but their plastics are so thin, 70 % of my goods will be scattering around in my bonet, before I even reach home. Plastic bag here comes in a very good quality, expensive lookalike, very thick and trustable to transport our goods safely home without leakage.

Since I cook practically everyday here, we need to do groceries hunt every week. As a result, I had tons of plastic bag collection, which I can very much recycle as my garbage bag. My only problem was space. Every drawer existed already occupied with something something something. You guys just have no idea how many something I had in my house kah kah kah. Even I lost track sometimes. So in short, I need more drawer, hence my husband said he will buy me new rack later.

Doing practically nothing last nite, I tasked myself with one project. The project called "Plastic Samosa Part One"

Before this, my plastic bag was selekeh-ly tied like this.


{ As selekeh as the owner :( }

I know I know... not so practical ehh.. I just dun have time okayyy.. Normally back from groceries hunt, I had a lot to do.. Packing the stuff into cabinet, some into fridge, some need to be clean and siang...I have only 2 hands okay. Lucky I still have some courtesy to tied a knot.

Anyhoo, after a couple of hours samosa-ing all those plastics, I'm ended up having numbed thumb, cramped butt and back pain but nonetheless a happy woman.


{ My 1st samosa. Looks pretty neat huh.. Well nite is still early is all I gotta say}


{ A bunch of my happy samosa mingling together}


{ My production overnight. We're talking about hell a lot of samosa here people ! Some ugly, some pretty. I might consider turning this into profit making business. U know, work from home kinda job. It might come handy to those with domestic issue like me. I charge cheap cheap one mahh.. Any takers?? }


{ Yeayyyyyy.. neatly tucked in drawer. All of them dun really fit in beforehand. Me one happy domestic goddess }

So since I had resolve my domestic problem "myself", there's only 1 more things left to say to Mr Husband :

Dear Husband,

I just saved you some hefty amount of dinar. You're sooooo owe me Zara top for this. Thank you very much.


Lots of love,

WA-ifey :)

On more serious note, kindly take a look on Alis picture below. I snapped this last nite in between my samosa thing.


{ Can somebody please tell me where she get her fashion sense? }

Let me see.. She wore her pink pyjamas, long sleeves one. Then she decided that she wanted to pair it with her stripy cardigan I bought from Bandung. Still feeling incomplete, she decided to put on her bath robe as a last piece. I've told her that a girl can't have everything at the same time but she won't listen to me.

Can someone out there help me convey below fashion tips to her. She just won't listen to me.

1) Floral doesn't really go well with stripes!

2 ) If you're cold, then wear sweater please! Owhh she had cardigan on already but what's up with the robe. It is called bathrobe for some reason. Definitely not for sleeping.

I owe u big time for your kindness. Thanking you in advance.

You Might Also Like

8 thoughts

Flickr Images