Spread the love, not hate..

Short and sweet update for today..  I made this last week, if I'm not mistaken. Ordinary stuff can be interesting with a little tw...

Short and sweet update for today.. 

I made this last week, if I'm not mistaken. Ordinary stuff can be interesting with a little twist. My girls is not really a picky eater but it's not like they just gobble everything I prepared also, especially Erin. Alis will just eat what I put in her lunch box most of the time with no complaint while Erin, she would just tell me there and then, to my face if something was not match up to her liking. Such a diva! My husband is more like Alis. He will just eat whatever I put on table, Alhamdullilah.

However, sometimes, especially when I'm feeling extra energetic or extra rajin in this case, I tried to prepare something special for them and the outcome is usually rewarding enough for me to keep going. You know something not too fancy but rather different from what they usually had and this time, I'm toying around with their breakfast. 

I saw a picture in one of the cooking group I was invited in FB and felt that the idea was great and it is quite simple to execute so I gave it a shot. Honestly, anyone can do this, trust me :)




:: For Alis and Erin's lunch box ::

:: For mister's breakfast ::


Happy sausage-ing then ....


You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

Flickr Images