Split identity

M y husband left for his second Umrah last Thursday. The initial plan made last year was we're going together again but Allah has bett...

My husband left for his second Umrah last Thursday. The initial plan made last year was we're going together again but Allah has better plan for us. I found about my pregnancy before the visa application opening time. When the visa application is finally open, I was severely sick with morning sickness plus the girls was not on any school holiday, on our plan date. After given much thoughts and discussion, we decided that he should go by himself this time with a group of friends, and I will stay in Kuwait with the girls. I shouldn't get too greedy since I believe everything happen for a reason. If not this year, Insya Allah if I keep praying, Allah will invite me again some other years in future. 
:: His umrah's group of four travelling by road. They left around 3pm, just about time Alis arrived from school so I was really glad she could at least have a chance to say goodbye ::


Thank to technology's advancement nowadays, even though we were apart by thousand kilometres, we were never short of updates given there's an internet line available. Below are series of pictures sent by him through his journey to Mecca apart from constant smses and whatsapps.

:: At Miqat Qarnul Manazil ::



 :: Subhanallah. I had lump in my throat when he sent me this ::

:: Jabal Rahmah ::

:: Abang Haji he he he ::

Case in point, they're still at Mecca and will only left to Madinah tomorrow (3rd April). May Allah protect their health, journey, istiqamah and may their deeds be realized. 

Anyway, moving on to something related to my husband's going for umrah. 

Erin is indeed closer to me compared to my husband in many aspects. She would want only me to wake him up for school, help her taking shower or preparing her school's uniform and such. Must be because mother's and father's touch is definitely way different. I am more of a softie especially when it comes to waking her up because I am a sleeper myself so I would drenched the idea of being shaken from my sleep and waking up to loud firm voice calling out my name from the back of the door. Instead I prefer soft warm touch, massage on my back and my head. Exactly like how my father would do us every morning for school and that's exactly how I treat Erin and Alis every morning.

Anyhow, in terms of melayan her antics, I had to gave up and give my husband a credit for that as he's the only one who can stand Erin's attitude sometimes. Usually Alis and me chose to ignore when she started being tantrum-y and plain difficult. Therefore, with him leaving, she's suddenly not being herself. Not in a good way or bad way but in a ermm funny and weird way. 

A day after my husband left, miraculously Erin decided to stop using her pacifier. Alhamdullilahhhhh.. She's turning 5 so it was quite an ugly sight actually but I have given up trying to ask her to stop since last year and decided to let her pick her own suitable time. As a result, she being totally extra sensitive out of boredom. She doesn't have papa that she loves to bug and the only one who usually response. She can't turn to her puting anymore so she started picking up on Alis and me for no reason ha ha ha. As usual, we ignored her and let her be.. 

There's this one particular day, around 3 days after my husband left, and 2 days after she dissed her puting, I noticed a note on a mineral water box that I was about to throw away. I guess it's taking toll on her..



:: Definitely her hand writing! ::

The whole day I noticed she prone to play by herself and I caught her doing this..

:: She put her tudung syria on her bear ::

Shortly after that, I saw her play ustazah and conducting an Iqra' class to her one and only student which tudung dah terbarai barai, so I shot a video of her, secretly..






Opppsssss I was caught red handed. Goshhhh she was pissed of at me for taking her video to the point of crying but I can't help but laughing out loud. Then she sulked for good 5 minutes before slowly starting her favorite you tube clip from my desktop and started play rockers....

Disclaimer : Pelaku dalam video ini is not under influence of any drugs whatsoever, not even Panadol Cortal. The closest possible thing she was high on is Snickers. She was not either possessed or under some kind of exorcism. She was not forced to do this, as everything is voluntarily and came from her sane mind. And ohh no animal was harm in the making of this video.

 -__-








Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....


'Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they never failed to imitate them'

~James Arthur Baldwin!





The question is, I wonder which side of her parent did she imitate now???

Hurmmmmmmmmm......


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images