Still on my utmost favorite 'F' topic..

Sighhhhhhh...  Pardon me if my post lately made you yawn.. Can't help it as food is basically my main fixation nowadays ha ha ha. ...

Sighhhhhhh... 

Pardon me if my post lately made you yawn.. Can't help it as food is basically my main fixation nowadays ha ha ha. Put food and handbag in front of me, you won't believe which one I'd choose.. As for now probably till August, my husband should have peace in mind cause I'm more tempted in bendi than birkin.. Not that I can afford any Birkin anyway ha ha ha.. Contoh tak nak kalahhhhh....

By the way, most of pictures below are collection from my Instagram account, as usual and I named this collection my 2nd trimester's cravings hehehe..




:: My kind neighbor  Amy gave me this stingray or skate after I posted on FB how I craved for it. It is very difficult to find skate here because Arabs don't favor fish with bones. When she told her husband about my craving, they went out fishing for it and luckily manage to catch a medium size pari. Masya Allah, only Allah can repay their kindness. I am speechless ::


:: Excused my pari's messy look! I am bad at siang menyiang job. I can cook but kerja siang menyiang is usually the fish monger or my husband's part. Amy gave me half of the stingray and I forgot to ask my husband to help me 'siang' the fish. End result, hancur ikan tu haku kerja kan ha ha ha.. Seriously, it's so ugly but rasa nye ohhhhhh hingga menjilat jari ::


:: Doughnut Ball caused I felt like eating kampung-warung-style donut. Not Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donut's sort ::


My good friend Kak Ida gave me her homemade rempah murtabak after I bugged her for quite sometimes ha ha ha.. So I made a batch of murtabak out of it.. I just used instant paratha as the skin. Delivered just the same result like normal murtabak I always bought at pasar malam ..


:: Step 1 - Inti.. This one with meat. Mine is without, just potato, eggs and onions ::

:: Step 2 - Mix inti with eggs and onion ::

:: Step 3 - Wrap nicely using the paratha skin that you had stretched to make it as thin as possible. As can be seen, my one fell under ugly category kahkahkah :: 

:: Step 4 - Fry with little oil under slow heat until the filling harden ::

:: Step 5 - What else left to do?? Cut and ngappp lahh  ::

:: A must have partner for murtabak. Jeruk bawang.. ::



:: This is an exception. Not my craving but one of husband and the girls's dinner. Shoulder lamb chop with black pepper sauce, salad and roasted potato ::

:: Last but not least, apam balik! I've been toying with the idea of making this quite sometimes. I used to made this long time ago using different recipe and it turned disaster. This time, I decided to give it another go, with another recipe. Made this for majlis bacaan Yassin at Ayu's house last 2 days. Although, mine is far cry from the one at pasar malam, but alhamdullillah, better than nothing huhh and fortunately, was a hit. Boleh la buat lepas gian ::


You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

Flickr Images