The day where I had overdosed of Vitamin R ...

Phewwww... 3 entries straight.. Not more than 30 minutes interval between each entry...I must have all the time in the world. Bismillah hirr...

Phewwww... 3 entries straight.. Not more than 30 minutes interval between each entry...I must have all the time in the world.


Bismillah hirrahmanirrahim.. ( dah masuk entry ke tiga baru baca bismillah ??? Uishh tadi baca jugak, tapi dalam hati :) )

Well yesterday, was the day where I was strucked with an overdosed of Vitamin R...Vitamin R a j i n.. with Capital Bold R...

Simply put, I have no mood for rice yesterday ( and lately ).. hence I need to come out with rice-less menu but enough to keep my girls full till next meal time.

Therefore....

[ breakfast ]




:: Mini size Sausages and mushrooms pizza for the girls. I dun even bother nak meriah2 dgn capsicum bagai since I knew where exactly they're going to end up - dustbin ::

:: Medium size for Papa and Medium size Margherita Pizza for mummy ::

:: Fresh from oven ::

My first attempt doing everything from the scratch. Boley dibanggakan although there's certain area need improvements like putting more pizza sauce and use 2-3 different types of cheese for topping. Mozarella alone doesn't taste cheesy enough, for my liking.

[ lunch ]





:: Garlic and cheese Grilled Jumbo Tiger Prawn ::

:: With flash, walau dlm gamba nampak berserabut, tetapi rasa nye adelah setappppp sekali ::

Bahan bahan ( pada yg berminat ) :

Udang XXL ( cut middle into two and cleaned )
Garlic Paste ( alternatively, chopped garlic till fine & di campur dgn unsalted butter )
Unsalted butter ( to those dah campurkan dgn home made garlic, tak perlu dah )
Cheese of your own pick. I used grated mozarella

Method :

Cuci udang bersih2 and susun dalam baking tray. Sprinkled some salt.
Brushed kan butter on each prawn and then letak garlic paste. To those yang guna home made garlic, just brushkan garlic yg dh blend dgn butter tadi.
Add topping of your choice, in my case, cheese. You can also sprinkled some thyme or oregano or rosemary ( ikut suke takde sapa marah )
Bakar guna api besar for 15 minutes or until cooked. Do not cooked it till overdone cause it will make the prawn liat and chewy.
Dah ley makan


[ dinner ]

:: satay ayam ::

:: Home made kuah satay yang ade something missing somewhere sampai ke sudah tak boleh detect ape dier. Sentap tol. Sume bahan cukup, takde kurang. Finally aku decide yang kuah satay ni kurang kasih sayang barangkali !! ::

:: Nasik Impit last kopek. Sbb nak balik Malaysia, so abeskan bungkusan terakhir ::

:: My plate ::


I had a feeling that my vitamin R will lasted only a day...... Lg senang makan nasik rasa nyer kalau cam ni punyer gaya kah kah kah.. Masak nasik dgn dua lauk dah cukup...

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images