End of summer 'US' day out..

Talking about the changes of season, I can't help but feeling truly blessed .. Given opportunity to witness summer walking away and wint...

Talking about the changes of season, I can't help but feeling truly blessed ..


Given opportunity to witness summer walking away and winter take a seat with my very own pair of eyes.

To feel the blazing hot summer breeze swifted away, replaced with windy, chilling & soothing blow which marked the kick start of winter with my bare naked skin.

Somehow ...someway... I felt insaf to my deepest core.

Anyway, I'll be depart from Q8 to Malaysia this 20 th until to-be-advise-date. I would be staying in Malaysia till Dec or maybe next year. One thing for sure, I'll be celebrating Eidul Adha in KL with my family, Yeayyyy..... without my husband, biggest and fattest sighhhh...

Since I'm leaving soon, there's few things I need to get, U know some buah tangan for families and friends... and so we headed to Kuwait Magic. Not that I have anything to get from there, it's just because I've passed by it several time before yet never really step inside Kuwait Magic hence I just wanted to have sneak peek of what they have there.

:: Dah takde menda nk buat bergamba, mari lah kite bergamba dgn Pakcik Singa nih ::

:: Budak ni suko dapat menunggang singa batu. Nak tunggang unta, tak jumpa jumpa lagi ::

In overall, there's only 2 types of shops here which outnumbered others shop in Kuwait Magic which is woman clothing line shops and watch shop. I wouldn't really mind the earlier type I must say hahaha. However, there's not much of international known brands here. Mostly are local brands like Anoktah and Riva. The only famous brand I've seen was MNG. Maybe I'd missed few shops since I didn't really go around the mall thoroughly. As I said earlier, just to have a sneak peak. There's a lot of shops selling Abaya too, however it was way overpriced for my humble purse kah kah kah. Sufficed to say, starting price for nice abaya here was around 20 - 30 KD and I even seen abaya worth 80 KD. I swore I had my eyes wide enough it's almost dropped out of my eyeball. RM 900 for abaya? No thank you.

:: The entrance ::

:: Infront Candy Shop. This photo just doesn't do justice. If looking closer, the big tube containing colourful candies behind the girls was very beuuutiful and nicely designed. Each tube have different abstract design, specifically made out of the different color of candies. Talking about effort ! ::

We spent quite sometimes there, wandering around purposeless and then we bought Cinnabon and find ourselves some nice spot outside Kuwait Magic, facing sea. Owh have I forgot to mentioned that Kuwait Magic located by the Mahboula seaside have I? Since the weather was very pleasant nowadays, we decided to bring the kids lepak by the beach and let them playing and detox.

:: Back entrance of Kuwait Magic. There's one restaurant named Bellagio that caters mostly grilled food. There's lamb, chicken and others for you to choose. The smells of the grilled food making my stomach grumbling like mad. However we're still much too full from Cinnabon. Definitely later, once I come back from Malaysia. They also prepared outdoor tables and chairs apart from theone they had indoor which very ideal during winter. Definitely a must place to visit in future, added to my list ::

Once the girls done with their lot of Cinnabon, we make a move to Al-Manshar Mall where I get most of my souvenirs and then to Fahaheel Bazar to get abayas for my families.


:: ATM on the go ::

This is by far one among many things I love in Q8. There's no secret that Kuwaitis love to shop. They shop during sales time, during non-sales times, during weekends, during weekdays, during public holidays and yada yada yada. So with all those shopping habits, ATM is indeed one very important service here. If you can't go to ATM, not to worry a bit. Instead, they brought the ATM to you, parked outside the mall. Dun you just love ATM bergerak ? You won't see an ATM machine attached to a simple van like this in Malaysia I guarantee. Back home, at least the van will be armored, bullet proof with black shielded window and comes with 4-5 fully armed, well-built security team. In here, I dun even see the driver, left alone the security guys.

Had dinner at Shoba Restaurant. I had Chicken Beriyani while hubby had Mutton Beriyani. Kids shared with me as the portion was more than enough for 2 average size adults. For your information, there's 2 types of beriyani can be found in most beriyani shops here. The first one, if I'm not mistaken called Arabic Beriyani or famously known as Beriyani Gam in Malaysia whereby, the chicken was cooked together with the rice and sorta hidden inside the rice. The other type was beriyani rice with crispy deep fried chicken. The chicken was very crispy ( seriouslyy ) on the outside yet very tenderly and juicy in the inside. Something I wish I could learn how to make during my time here.

:: Budak suke dapat makan kulit ayam garing ::

While eating, one shop located across the street caught my eyes or should I say, the name actually caught my attention.





























:: If you find this signboard not clear and informative enough, I dunno what will !! If you're a man and looking for a barber, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for the barber OUTSIDE the building, or if you're ladies looking for a barber here and get rejected, I'm pretty sure the signboard was not the one to blame ::

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images