Foods and kids .. You can't live with it or without it..

Till now I haven't yet able to figure out the significant between Erin and Alis's appetite with Kuwait's air. What's with th...

Till now I haven't yet able to figure out the significant between Erin and Alis's appetite with Kuwait's air. What's with them and Kuwait ehhh??? All I know is they eat a lot while in Q8 yet their appetite changed soon we entered Malaysia. I had run some test to proof this theory and the results are mind boggling. While we were at Malaysia last month, they just stop eating as if their eating nerves have been switched off temporarily. I am pretty sure foods in Malaysia has nothing to do with it since my mum has been cooking and serving the best food in the world to us almost everyday. Even if we're not eating at my mom's place, still they did not eat like they used to.

Both of them, especially Erin, lost weight pretty drastically in few weeks and it showed physically. Peoples noticed and started asking. It really worried me much.

Things changed ( as expected) the moments we reached home. We arrived around 9 pm and the kids were pretty worn out so they went straight to bed after hot shower. The next morning, they woke up at 6 am in the morning demanding for food. Since it is still way too early for heavy breakfast, I fried them chicken sausages and boiled them corn. 2 cobs each. They wobbled everything within 5 minutes and asking for more food. Enough said, the rest of my day spent in the kitchen making food for them. There's baked bean with toast bread, then keledek goreng and then rice and then pancake and then bla bla bla..

I seriously feel like I’m preparing food every single minute of the day.

Food for the kids. Food for my husband and myself. Then oh look I need more food for the girls.

And when I’m not actually MAKING FOOD, I’m thinking about what food to make for the next meal. What’s for dinner tonight? What about tomorrow’s lunch? Leftovers? And breakfast? Do I have enough food for tomorrow? The girls will be hungry soon. I even thinking about food during my prayer. How's that for something to admit. Sigghhhhhh....

I usually cooks foods just enough for one time meal because, ermmmm well because I just love serving things fresh from pot and me myself have things for leftovers and reheat food. Something I believed inherited from my father. So, under normal circumstances after each meal, you'll find me dialogue-ing with myself of what food to prepare next while washing dishes.

ARGH.

This cooking thing? I just started to cook fulltime not more than 6 months yet I felt as if I’m so over it. How on earth my mum survived cooking for 30 years and still counting, I have no freaking idea.

So the consequence of my girls eating so much food, is that they makes SOOOO MUUUUCH POOOOOO.

For instance, they have been visiting toilet for almost three times today. They ate Nasik Ayam for breakfast around 9 am, then rice with Red Snapper Soup at 11:00, then Sardine Roll few hours later, rice again at 5:30 pm and by 8 pm, they asking for something to eat somemore and I cooked Maggee Goreng... In between heavy meals, Erin will constantly drink her formula milk berbotol botol while Alis with her fresh milk bercawan cawan. Belom masuk hot milo and tea lagi..

It's like never ending marathon of eat-poo-mummy washing poo- eat again- poo again- mummy washing poo again - eat somemore-poo somemore- mummy washing poo somemore and so on... Got the idea ?


I am neither whinging nor whining. I am just expressing or whatever you may called it.

As much as they are wearing me out and driving me crazy, I’m really enjoying my kids at the moment.

Gotta love them.










My happy chappy babies ( doing a whole lot of poo -_- )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images