Jeli kelapa and kacang panjang zebra crossing..

My beloved netbook has died on me. It is true when people says, you will never realize how much something/someone means to you.... till they...

My beloved netbook has died on me. It is true when people says, you will never realize how much something/someone means to you.... till they/he/she/it gone. As much as my Ipad grows on me, there's something Ipad can never beat my netbook, just yet.... *sobs sobs sobs.. mode jiwang*



And that something is memory card slot and USB port my dear readers... Now only I came to realised how big impact USB port to my life I swear I'll never take it for granted anymore kahkahkah.. Wthout neither USB port nor memory card reader, I felt somewhat handicapped. Normally I'll just transfer picture directly to my lenovo via memory card reader but since lenovo had rest in peace for now, I had ... Err actually my hubby had to transfer to his toshiba and sync it to Ipad.. For a person that discovered .com button on Ipad is revolutionary, having had to going through such a long tedious process just to transfer pictures was just too inconvinient to a point where I rest my case and started cursing the Ipad inventor. I despised technology...Ohh yeah, I am that drama queen....

Therefore, my husband had to do it for me, of course on priority basis.. Work comes first, Wa-ifey unimportant blogging matters comes later hehe..

Sooooo... Until my husband bought me something something that enable me to transfer pictures directly by myself or bought me Ipad that come with Usb port, please bare with tooooo longggg pictorial post coz I'll just upload every picture transferred under same batch.

Anyway, about Jeli Kelapa.. This photo was dedicated to my dear friend Ros Alhana dengan ucapan, Ros lihat lahhh !!!!... Aku dah berjaya buat jeli kelapa ha ha ha..







My first trial was using ready made young coconut water and coconut shred sebab tak sempat nak carik yang fresh punyer. Stumbled upon yang frozen from Phillipines punyer dekat Highway Mart the other day, so try guna yang tu. Turned out air kelapa philipines ni tak semanis air kelapa madu dekat gerai near pencawang eletrik Lekir-Kayan.. De still rasa kelapa, manis manis buah yet not enough for my liking. Takper, jeli tu ade lg so boley try lai guna buah kelapa sebenar pulak next time. Found kelapa muda dekat Lulu Qurain the other day for next Jeli Kelapa project. By the way, I made this batch to be brought to Sue's house. She hosted Nasik Kerabu event few days back. Not wanting to one empty handed, maka terlahirkan Jeli Kelapa try cuba test. Nonetheless, habis licin u ollssss... Credit to Sue also for her yummeh Nasik Kerabu. I am no fan of East Coat cuisines but she encouraged me to try, siap duduk sebelah ni guide the best way to enjoy nasik kerabu..and she gave her guaranteed that she put only couple spoon of budu in herbtumis and I won't be able to taste it at all. Sedappp jugak although I cheated my way out by skipping the ulam dan adik beradik..




I found this rare and unique long bean 2 days ago.. Taktau la kot orang lain pernah jumpa and find this image sooo yesteryears, but it is new to me. I named it Kacang Panjang Zebra Crossing (KPZC) hehe..




Dunno what causing this kejadian Allah s.w.t ni, mungkin baka or lack of sun or wallahhualam. Any botanist out there care to solve this mystery ??

As we speak, our dear friend KPZC dah selamat menjadik Kerabu Sotong and might be dah selamat RIP in Mangaf sewerage treatment plan ( if any )...




Kerabu Sotong serba kekurangan sebab tomato takde, daun ketumbar takde.. Digantikan dengan daun sup kakakak.. Boley la dari takde, adik beradik daun gakk...




Gulai Ikan Masin Nenas tanpa nenas. Juga di kategorikan sebagai lauk serba kekurangan. Ade nenas sebenarnye tapi ade seseorang itu, I shall named him Mr R ( bukan nama sebenar ) tumpah kan nenas dalam tin malam sebelum nya walau pun nenas tu tak buat salah ape kat die. Nak jugak letak nama Gulai Lemak Ikan Masin Nenas sbb dah nawaitu nak letak nenas...




Ayam masak Sambal Serai ... Ayam x nampak sebab malu.. Bak kata Suhaimi Meor Hassan, malu itu perisai orang beriman.. Ahakkkk...




Ayam Goreng Tepung credit to Puan Rosiah aka Nenek.. Sebab nye nenek yang sponsor tepung goreng ayam ini.


Okey cukup setakat tuh sebab gamba makanan lain, masih dalam process transfer.

A food post will never complete without gambar tukang tukang makan..











Gamba tukang masak harus di blurkan atas sebab sebab keselamatan..







Okay.. That all about it, for now..

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images