About an apple a day...

An apple a day keep a doctor away, literally.. What do you say about 2 Apples a month ??? Big hole in our saving is guaranteed for sure haha...

An apple a day keep a doctor away, literally.. What do you say about 2 Apples a month ??? Big hole in our saving is guaranteed for sure hahahah..






Iphone for him ( nuff said his childhood dream came true finally so I really have no say when he told me )... And Ipad for yours truly.. I can't help but suspecting that this is some kind of bribe.. Or called wasta in q8.. You know, to keep my mouth shut eventhough I prefer coach or LV kind off bribe, Ipad will do lahhhhh kahkahkah...mata buah-buahan betulll...

For now, although this Ipad on paper was technically mine, I dun really get much bonding time with her as everyone practically fighting over on who got to spend more time with her. You know what people say about shiny new toys aiteee ??? Everyone would want to get their hands on it.

I used to say nahhhh against fancy shmancy gadget specially Apple products. Without hesitation, I would say NO to any Apple request proposed to me. Before this, in my opinion, their range all are overpriced yet overrated. Needless to say, now I had to taste my own medicine. My husband made me swallowed and chewed my own word heheh.

Without putting my own dignity any lower than they already are, hereby I declared than I am new member of Team Apple ( and Team Edward too.. Ehh ade kene mengena ker??? ).

Jus try once, and you'll never see her the same way...

See you sooner or later.. Till then Happy Apple-ing peepssss...










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

Flickr Images