Random images that put up smile to my face

I was cooking nasik lemak one day when I saw this ..... Do you guys have any idea what was this ?? I asked my husband to guess and he failed...

I was cooking nasik lemak one day when I saw this .....




Do you guys have any idea what was this ?? I asked my husband to guess and he failed :)...


Well, without further due.. The answer is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Egg yolk !!

Chicken eggs in Q8 was the kind that have very thin shell and it breaks easily even with slightly movement. I was boiling eggs to be eaten with Nasik Lemak when one of the egg accidentally slipped out of my hand into pot, hence the tiny crack. Since the crack could barely be seen, I just ignored it and let it boil with the rest of the eggs. When I came to check, I saw those spiral made out of yolk had performed. Apparently, the yolk managed to escaped from those tine little crack resulting to a very beautifully crafted spiral image like below. It definitely bring out the artsy in me so I grab my camera and smile....




On another fine day.. I just done washing dishes when suddenly I felt the needs to take a short break so I headed to my sofa and buried my body into couch. My so-called ungraceful gesture causing my sweatpant to curled up so there I was straightening my pants when I caught this image..









Very artsy isn't it??? I swear this is coincidence and I didn't make out this image on purpose. It turned out that when I "pinched" my pants with my halfly wet hands, my thumb marks created this I LOVE YOU image. So as usual, I grabbed my husband phone which happened to be nearby and snap this picture ......... and I smile...





Third picture that drew biggest ever smile onto my face is.....







I seriously have no idea what crime does this possum did that causing him executed to death penalty by my daughters, with microphone wire somemore !!! I didn't know which one hurt more? Get hung by your throat or by your waist? Never been execute before so I have no clue... Based on the possum's facial reaction, I can tell that it doesn't enjoy it much, not as much as it's executioners.

Waking up to above possum image, made me smile..

I just hope those pictures made u smile too :)


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images