B.B.Q at Fahaheel Beach

Today, around 1030 in the morning, my husband suddenly told me we're going for a BBQ picnic at 2pm. Adhoc invitation from Linda and Azri...

Today, around 1030 in the morning, my husband suddenly told me we're going for a BBQ picnic at 2pm. Adhoc invitation from Linda and Azrin. It's a potluck event thus it would be just appropriate for me to bring something. I have many weaknessess in me and one of it was my capability in handling surprises and shortnotice request, specially those that involving my cooking skill.

I made a quick stock-checking in my fridge to see what I could come out with. Hmm let seeee... I have 2 pieces of chicken legs, 4 pieces of drumstick, 1 pack of cube meat, 3 slices of salmon, 3 mackerels and 2 pieces of chicken breasts. Sedihhhhhhhh....

Ahhhhhaaaaa.. I still have frozen karipap I made earlier and my husband suggested that I fried some meehuun. Ermmm wish I could do more but I guess that'll do.

Below are my humble potluck.......


:: My karipap alaf baru ::

:: Meehun Goreng ala kadar ::

There was like 30 friends turned up for the picnic and the buffet spread was amazingly delicious. Termalu saya dengan menu serba ringkas saya itu hehe. To name a few, there's 2 types of meehun goreng including mine, 2 types of nasik goreng, chicken satay, grilled beef, grilled lamb, grilled chicken, banana fritters siap dengan kicap pedas der, cekodok, Nasik berlauk with ayam masak merah and acar, ABC, hot chai halip ( teh susu), hot nescafe, sushi and much more. My oh my we were definitely spoilt with choices. The weather was warm and windy. Purrrr-fect !


:: Alis and Dania ::


:: Kaum Hawa ::






:: Erin had 3 bowls of ABC for herself. Sangat sedap ABC Auntie Linda ::


:: Watak utama ::



:: Kaum Adam ::





:: Jemput makan everyone :) ::

We left around 6 pm. Definitely one of those best picnic memories I've had this winter. Thank you a lot to host - Linda and Azrin for inviting us. Ade event lain, jemput kami lagiiiiiiii ......

You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

Flickr Images