Daughter's wonders..

:: My apprentice in the making :: Venue : Fahaheel fresh fruit juices stall.. One fine night, due to no other better things to do at home, w...

:: My apprentice in the making ::

Venue : Fahaheel fresh fruit juices stall..





One fine night, due to no other better things to do at home, we decided to have a stroll purpose-lessly alongside Fahaheel city. After sometimes, we stopped by at our favourite fresh juices bakala for our weekly doses. The shop located next to Al-Ghanim Eletric and Eletronic Centre. I ordered Mango Juice that day and the kids as usual, requested for Green Tuffah ( Green Apple). My husband just discovered his passion for Avocado Juice recently so he ordered that, just like our other visits. After order being made, my husband took out his Iphone as usual and start facebooking. This scenario of his staring, touching and smiling to his Iphone lasted about 5 minutes or more, it surely brings out the sarcasm in me so I said this to him ..





" I believed this is your quality time with your family and kids. You supposedly spend it with your kids and wife, instead of your Iphone "











Much to my dismay, he gave me this heavy sigh and eyes set back to Iphone. I rest my case..





Out of sudden, out of nowhere and out of the blue... Alis blurted this with her most calm and composed tone..





" Tu lah papa niiiii, Asyik main game, computer dengan Iphone jek. Takde main pun dengan budak budak "








I couldn't believe my ears at first but soon gather myself back and laughs so hard my jaw hurts.





My husband on the other hand, stopped his Iphone thingy and tend to the girls almost immediately, I'm actually amazed.








If only I knew earlier that's all it takes. Ermmmmmm....





I'm soo gonna use Alis in future as my messenger aka my little nagger.







Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ( *evil tone* )








You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

Flickr Images