Anniversary and 5 random things

Shadap not shadap ( diam tak diam version Zizan Raja Lawak ), it's been a year since I started this blog. Happy anniversary dude ! Most ...


Shadap not shadap ( diam tak diam version Zizan Raja Lawak ), it's been a year since I started this blog. Happy anniversary dude !

Most of my stories I believed revolved around my girls, my families and friends, events I attended and invited and also my kitchen repertoire, not really much about me myself and I. I believed I haven't properly introduced myself so as a kickstart, today I'm going to share 5 things about me to which I believed others didn't really know. I may do this 5 random stuffs daily or regularly depends on my mood hehe.


1 ) I have a very serious constipation problem. Hahah baru nak berkenalan terus tak jadik. Belom pe pe dah citer pasal berak.

During good months, I may have a "go" once a week, however during most normal months, it will be more like once or twice a months. I eat just like normal people does, sometimes more than normal people do, but I just don't know where all the foods went. It definitely went somewhere but my digestive system. I don't feel bloated or having stomach upset or something. I just feel normal. I gained weight if I ate extra that months and loose some if I ate less. Berak or no berak, this pattern are pretty much remained. Most women will facing this issue during pregnancy and after deliver. To me, pregnant or no pregnant, the issue stays, it barely an issue to me anymore

2 ) My feet expanded a size everytime I deliver. Before married, my shoe size was 6 depends on brands, after Alis it was 7-8, depending on brands and my recent shoe size after Erin are 8-9 on most brands. The things is, it doesn't grow bigger or wider, but longer. Sighhhhhh.... I really need to check with Ronald McDonald where he get his shoes customized coz I will definitely need those by the time I deliver my 5th.. Wahhh sampai kerrr nombor 5???

3 ) I dun eat red meat in whatsoever forms it may come. However, McDonald Cheese Burger was an exceptional case. That was the only meat I ate. I think their beef patties in Cheese Burger doesn't taste like beef. I had an uncle like me. He don't eat meat but exception given to McDonald burger. Genetic maybe ??

4 ) During my pregnancy with Alis, I have this weird cravings. I ate Mc Egg breakfast set every day without failed. Having McDonald drive thru in my housing area was not helping either. I would rather coming late to office than miss my McEgg doses. I will also have 2 packs of Nasik Lemak from Esso nearby my house for my dinner almost daily except for the day when my husband at home. A day will not started without my McEgg and a night will not ended without my Esso nasik lemak. Pretty much explained my almost 80 kg weight before deliver. Anyhow, the routine stops immediately after I gave birth.


5 ) I don't eat cockels, clams, mussels, oyster and whatnot, even if you pay me too. That's pretty much sums up all hard shells animal in seafood kingdom. The only seafood I ate was prawn and crab. And I am picky on fish too. I love seafood ever so much but I don't eat most of em heheh.

I am weird like that !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images