Food, food and more foods .

I still have one post about my trip to Kuwait Marine Museum in my Ipad, drafted, pictures and pictures uploaded but somehow I couldn't g...

I still have one post about my trip to Kuwait Marine Museum in my Ipad, drafted, pictures and pictures uploaded but somehow I couldn't get published due to Blogpress crashed on me. Pffftttt !! First my netbook now blogpress. I started to believe that tecnology despised me :(...Argghh damm I miss blogger.com !

Anyhoo, life's been un-inspired lately. I have so many thing to say but zero inspiration to write ( sebenarnyer sebuk tengok drama korea muahahah ). When a blogger is uninspired to blog, we posted pictures so I am going to post pictures of my favorite things in the world. Foods !! Ahhhh dun get me wrong. My girls also are my favourite thing in this world. It just that sometimes, given the situation, I'd prefer something that doesn't talk back :)

So enjoy..


:: Mee Sup Tulang ::


:: Vanilla muffin. So easy to make yet soo tasty and fluffy. The original recipe doesn't contained almond and chocolate rice. I simply added whatever I have in my kitchen to suit the kids liking. Baked this masa terlebih rajin for teatime ::




:: Owh this, I didn't make. I bought from Sultan Centre. Matured Cheese English Loaf ( if I'm not mistaken ) . Brand is Royal Cuisine something something. Tagline de tak silap ade food fit for a king. Nasib baik King Muddy sanggup nak bayar walau ade jugak jeling jeling kakakak.. Quite pricy for it's kind but worth every fils. Sangat sedap makan panas2 dengan butter tiba2 feeling macam golongan bangsawan. I've tried this loaf and their blueberry muffin. Dua dua sedap. Gonna try some other products of theirs some other time. Sebab mahal kena beli satu jenis at one time hahaha ::



:: Hot Lemon Tea with Honey. I had an uncle living in various Middle East countries for more than 5 years and he advised me to take honey and give kids spoonful of honey everyday especially during winter because honey is good for our body system which will likely decreased during seasonal changes. According to him, that was his health regime from day one and as a result, he doesn't get sick often. That ought to count ehh so marilah kite bermadu, ehhhhh marilah kite makan madu :). Eventhough having a payung emas in syurga sounds nice, it's a NO, for now.. ::



:: Pan seared salmon for kid's lunch. No matter how luxury and how good it taste according to my husband and my girls, I just can't bring myself to eat it. Sumpah tak kecik hati kalau tak pelawa ! ::


:: This is oven baked salmon with ginger and soy sauce for En Muddy's breakfast ::




:: Sambal kering Ikan Tenggiri. One of my husband favourite dish. Makcik jangan cakap la kan.. I just love anything that has to do with sambal and spicy ::



:: Kangkung Belacan. I wouldn't mind if I have to eat this everyday, like seriouslyyyy. I dun think my husband would agree with me though ::


:: Menu budak budak. Masak Tumis air macaroni with fucuk and suuhun and telur. Berapa banyak "and" ntahhhh ::


:: Sambal sardin..... eaten withhhhhhh..... next picture ::



:: Eaten with THIS. Nothing beats hot fluffy and crispy roti canai in cold winter evening. Roti canai itself is a winner already. Makan pulak dengan sardin yang masam masam, berebut rebut pulak tu. Bliss and blessed ! Atuk mesti suker... arghh rindu tul saya dengan En Ismail ::


:: Steamed PINK snapper. Why pink and not red. Because the colour were pink and not red hahaha.. I told my husband ni bukan ikan merah, ni ikan pink ! ::

Add Image
:: Udang goreng kunyit ::

Add ImageAdd Image

:: Kerapu Bakar Sambal ::



:: Dip for Kerapu Bakar. Although I really love to have cili padi in my dip, it's not fair for the kids. I can add air limau to it but Alis doesn't like sour stuff. So kicap ngan bawang je la.. Sedap jekk ::


:: Asam Pedas Sardin with Kentang ::
Add Image



:: Stir Fried Broccoli with chicken liver in soy sauce ::



:: Ayam masak lemak cili api eat at your own risk. I swear I told that to my husband when I served this. I won't be responsible for any consequences should you dare to try since I'm never stingy when it comes to amount of cili api. Reassuring enough, he didn't even touch it ha ha ha ha. Wise decision ! ::



Few weeks back ( punye la lama cerita ni baru nak update ), while I was cooking, En Muddy suddenly decided to invite his friend, Suzaimi for lunch. Something I least expected, especially when he's working night shift that day. Under normal behaviour, we will never invite anyone during his shift day.

It 's almost 10 am that time. Nothing was ready as I was taking my own sweet time as usual. Well at least before the news that I will be having a guess hit me. I dun really comfortable with this kind of surprise most of the times but hey, life is tad too dull without surprises aite, so I play along. Since I wasn't prepare to feast any guest that day, here's are only what I could come up with. I am deeply sorry to our guest that day for my humble and lack of presentation meals because I was really in hurry. I believed *cough cough uhukk uhukk * I can do better if I was given enough time, errrr a day in advance preferably.

Anyway, I have no choice but to think fast. What I know, Suzaimi is Terengganurian.. my hubby, hmmmm toksohhh dop tanyo lahhh maghi dari manoooo... owh and also he invited one more guest, Wan Rosli, also a Terengganurian.. soooo my guts saying let's cook Tranung dish today .. and pray hard not to failed.. not that I had backup plan anyway should I failed.. Owhhh Papa John ader :) ..



:: Ikan Bakar with kunyit and garam. My husband called it Ikan Bakar Tawar. Ohh sekor ikan yang OKU , tinggal separuh je tuh adelah sebab Erin stole it without me realising it. I just realised about it after this photo was taken ::



: You can't have Ikan Bakar without it's pair, Budu. No can do ! ::



:: Gulai Ikan Masin with Nenas. I replaced cili padi with cili kering to suits Tganu style ::



:: Sambal Udang less spicy. My style will be more red than this but it's not about me today. It's about my husband and his guests. Giving your guests diarhea on 1st meeting will leave a very bad impression ::



:: Timun as ulam. Adhoc sangattttt, timun je la yang ade. Tu pun sib baik ade hahaha ::


:: Chinese Cabbage tumis air ::



:: My weekly Vitamin Cs stock ::

After lunch I fried some Keropok and made hot tea. Rest assured, my guests eat to their heart content that day. 5 helpings should mean I did something right isn't it? I mean second helping could means they just want to be polite, 3rd helping maybe because they're that hungry but 5 helpings? I muts have hit the right note somewhere with my cooking kan kan kan.. Ni memang puji diri sendiri.. takde selindung selindung. At least I'm being truth here. Unlike some people out there who play innocent and hypocrite game while their genuine intention to gloat are written all over their face.

OOoopppsssss !!!

C U when I C U ...

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images