Tengok mulut cayer !!

Alis and Erin are rather two different person with different character. Alis more ladylike and self composed while Erin, ermmmm let just say...

Alis and Erin are rather two different person with different character. Alis more ladylike and self composed while Erin, ermmmm let just say hillariously funny.

This funny story ( maybe korang tak rasa kelakar but it is to me I just have to post it here) happened while she was doing her "big business". This thing about Erin, she loved to berangan in every possible chance she got. She'll make up story, create character and dialogueing about stuff only she'll know about and many more.

One day she told me she wanted to poo so I take her to toilet, make sure she seated properly on the toilet bowl and left with door left ajar. She just hates company while poo poo so in most of the cases, I will remain invisible from her sight until she announced that she's done.

Few minutes after I left her, I started to hear her talking, of course to herself., which nothing new and most of the time I just ignored. However, that particular day, she caught my attention. This is how the "conversation" goes .....

Erin : Awak duduk diam diam ehhhh.. Nanti mama datang dokong..

Erin with another tone : iyerrrr, nanti mama awak datang dokongg okehhhh..

Erin : aperrrr??? Bukannn dekkonggg lah... DOKONG !!!

Erin : Aper?? Iskk awak nyihh, bukan DUKUNG!! ..... DOKONG lahhh.. Cuba awak tengok muyut cayer nihh... DOKONG ! Haaaa cuba sebut.. DOKONG !!!

And her teaching " her mysterious friend " on how to pronounce word Dokong goes on and on and on until she finishes her business.

While cleaning her, I just can't restrained my curiosity and so I asked her to whom she's talking to anyway while berak just now....


Do you know what's her answer siap dengan toye-selenge-tak bersalah kind of look?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Erin : Dengan TAIK LAH !!!!

Mummy : -_- .....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

Flickr Images