1st attempt.

When it comes to food, I have to admit that I am not that adventurous. I would categorised myself as minimalist yet fussy. I rather stick to...

When it comes to food, I have to admit that I am not that adventurous. I would categorised myself as minimalist yet fussy. I rather stick to certain menu I like, familiar with and suits my taste bud than ordering food I never try before and regretting it later. For those who knows me well, will agree with this. On the contrary, my husband was the adventurous one in my home. I think he eat almost everything eatable which makes my life so much more easier.

I am pretty predictable though. Predictable enough that every time we went for eat out, my family doesn't even bother checking with me what drink I would like to order. Just Teh O ais and teh O ais only, thank you very much.

My and my husband are indeed one great team because I love to try something new but I refused to eat it which will resort to pembaziran. This is where my husband part comes. The tester. Plus, he'll constantly suggesting interesting menus that he love to try, heard from someone or read about it in the net, and I will try to cook it. Most importantly, he's always supportive even if at times, the results was way far cry from what he anticipated.

So, below are some of my-1st-attempts foods I would like to share.


:: Bergedil daging. I never put daging in my begedil since I'm not a meat eater. However, he kept requesting for one, so I made this ::




:: Baked penne. I enjoyed my pasta in traditional way normally. Tried this baked one and love it to bits. Orang lain lama dah buat, aku jek baru terhegeh hegeh ::




:: A.B.C .. When having ABC in restaurant, I would always requested only jagung and kacang for mine and a lottttttttssss of susu cair and air gula, as in I don't really eat other stuff like cendul, cincau, jelly and such. I find having all those stuffs in my ABC inconvinient hehe. So when I made one at home, memang confirm la cuma akan ade kacang dgn jagung je tergolek2 hehe. Anyway, I ran out of jagung when I made this so kacang sahaja lah nampaknya. Luckily, my girls share same liking with me ::


:: Ahhhhhh blisss !! ::


:: Kari Kepala Ikan. Owhhh buat kari ikan dah selalu, 1st time buat guna kepala ikan sebesar ni :) ::


:: Sarawak Chicken Grill with grilled tomato, garlic and onion. Sedap tul rasa macam chicken wing yang famous kat KK. I used thigh sebab takde chicken wing ::



:: Nasi Kerabu + solok lada + Ayam percik. Nasik kurang biru lak. Bukan kedekut tapi masa letak kaler tu rasa dah banyak dah. Risau lak kang dengan lidah lidah sume biru, rupanyer hasil de tak la sebiru mana. Lenkali buh lebih skit kaler, baru ceria .. ::

Dahhhh tu jek.. Menu lain sume dah 2nd, 3rd and 4 th attempt dah so tak layak masuk kategori.

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images